What has happened to Villaman..................

I got a text from Mitch saying he cannot get on the forum as he is banned............................. WTF.  I have sent IanB a message but as yet he has not responded but in fairness it is showing that he has not read it, could be on holiday or workload but whatever, has anyone here seen an issue with Mitch because he is unaware of anything he has done wrong.

Phil

What the fxxk 

He is a good lad is Mitch 

Allways been there for me 

Even offered to send me a hw100 up for me to use when I was down and fxxked up 

Not a lot of lads like that now 

One of the best 

Probably daystate got into ians case 

As we all no what mitch thought of them 

At least Ian could of told him y 

Just hope it gets sorted and his ban is lifted 

Atvb Jimmy 👍 👍 👍 

5 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

And he is one of the old lads on here 

Not many of us left now like 

It is 14 years that he has been on here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2024 at 15:24, charlie caller said:

How odd, yes as others have said, a decent lad.

Not just a descent lad a BLOODY goot lad 

And a friend 

Atvdjimmy 👍👍👍

• 3 weeks later...

Why did he get banned, for the highlighted reason below ?

For calling out my integrity regarding products... then trying to insinuate remarks about mental health....

Basically the guy knows absolutely nothing about thermal or night vision products BUT decides to come on the internet and pretend he does, he has not tried 95% of them, he's a classic internet armchair expert, giving it large and is influenced by what certain retards in the same class on the internet spew out, he then repeats this same bullshit everywhere... A messer of the highest order, who knows absolutely sweet FA about what he's talking about....Basically an internet troll...

For one, I had Thermtec products before they were even called Thermtec in the consumer range.... They were originally called Thermeye. He then goes on to state Senopex were shite, without owning one and Thermtec are better  ??? LOL Righto pal, I sell millions of pounds of the stuff and use it all, you have used a fat zero in comparison, just talks absolute GUFF that he's regurgitated from the same <5 people online !

Check the attached image, showing his true colours. Now he's stating Pulsar are shit and pulling out 2 year old posts I made about discontinued products ... A 12 micron sensor cannot be 20mk without sacrificing something, robbing Peter to pay Paul... To allow this, you have to slash framerate to allow more IR to hit the sensor, doing this creates lag when panning , Pulsar quote a genuine netD at double the chinese quoted values, because there HONEST... There is NOTHING out there currently as good as an XL Telos, he's now trying to dig at, so again he's talking shite about something he has no idea about... I have them all , I know, when someone is talking out of their arse...

So basically the man just trolls online, making venomous remarks. Took 2 years kicking tyres to buy a thermal, then nearly 2 year after that starts whining about his decision... repeating bullshit from idiots.. Just a c**t...

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 12.48.10.png

Thank you Ian for your response, I didn't know this was the case and understand your reasons.  I know Mitch can be a little cutting regarding some issues but was just his way and we were used to it. 

Phil