Honest to god wifes just been on a walk with me local with dogs. There's a bridge crossing the canal & who's lurking about in Bridge a f***ing migrant from the hotel across the road. My misses said when walking past he wouldn't stop looking even turning his head. I was a few yards infront of her with dog. Anyway we've walked back and in the middle of the bridge was a big f***ing rock. He had our lass feeling uncomfortable. So a said ring the police then if you feel that he's upto no good call them. Because I don't want it on my conscience if owt happened to a woman know that it has been happing. Well she did get intouch with them. " They said he may be down there for some peace and quiet " Am shouting how naive are f***ing you ffs. Honest to god the hotels housed over 15 rapist and the bridge is near open land no houses. A said some people that want to relax go for a drink at Starbucks , Costa. Maybe library not in a f***ing bridge. Misses ended up putting phone down. The dirty b*****ds wouldn't even go check him out. A little trip down don't even have to talk to him. Just walk past make yourself be known. A said we should bait these fuckers up. If law won't do anything. We need to deal with it our self. 

• Like 7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honest to god wifes just been on a walk with me local with dogs. There's a bridge crossing the canal & who's lurking about in Bridge a f***ing migrant from the hotel across the road. My misses sai

An absolutely true story; Many years ago my wife and I were invited to a party at the Golden Eagle Marine bar at the American Embassy in Saudi by our daughters then fiancé who was a gunnery serge

Few years ago when visiting back in England me and my boy was having a kick about in the park and there was this horrible looking little Paki c**t hanging about at a bottle neck between some tennis co

Posted Images

Mate. The wrong thing to do is what you and a few on here are thinking. It could only end in tears. The fckrs need sorting but it needs doing properly. I hope this sorts itself out for you and yours. Jok.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Honest to god wifes just been on a walk with me local with dogs. There's a bridge crossing the canal & who's lurking about in Bridge a f***ing migrant from the hotel across the road. My misses said when walking past he wouldn't stop looking even turning his head. I was a few yards infront of her with dog. Anyway we've walked back and in the middle of the bridge was a big f***ing rock. He had our lass feeling uncomfortable. So a said ring the police then if you feel that he's upto no good call them. Because I don't want it on my conscience if owt happened to a woman know that it has been happing. Well she did get intouch with them. " They said he may be down there for some peace and quiet " Am shouting how naive are f***ing you ffs. Honest to god the hotels housed over 15 rapist and the bridge is near open land no houses. A said some people that want to relax go for a drink at Starbucks , Costa. Maybe library not in a f***ing bridge. Misses ended up putting phone down. The dirty b*****ds wouldn't even go check him out. A little trip down don't even have to talk to him. Just walk past make yourself be known. A said we should bait these fuckers up. If law won't do anything. We need to deal with it our self. 

i never took you for a coppers pencil mate lol 

as bad as ringing  filth on a man with a coursing bred in a field lol 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Should have f****d him head first off  the bridge then never mind calling the old bill …. Thought you had a staffy to deal with them ? 

IMG_1637.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You said there was a bridge…. Just saying :laugh: 

Have I got this right, some fckr is upsetting your mrs and you're letting him get away with it and telling her to phone the old bill

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Have I got this right, some fckr is upsetting your mrs and you're letting him get away with it and telling her to phone the old bill

That's about the height of it. Lol.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Listen mate the misses was worried when she got home. 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

Listen mate when it comes to rapist or paedophiles id ring the law every day on the c**ts. A coppers pencil. You always have to bring up coursing. I'm being serious. The misses didn't mention it till we got nearer to home. She mentioned something funny about that migrant. So when I asked her she said he looked around when he walked past us. So she said I'm guna ring 101. A said if that makes you feel better. Because we'd seen a local woman that lives near us walking her lab. If that was my wife walking on her own & somebody rang the law & stop owt happing to her I'd be happy with who ever rang them. But that coursing talk gets boring mate. It's shocking that our goverment & law are trying too cover all these rapes up. 

32 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

We'd gone for a walk & to meet somebody to sell some birds. We'd walked over the bridge he walked past I thought nothing of it to be fair. Wasn't until we walked back that she mentioned it. But there's loads of public footpaths around. So when we got home that's when she mentioned it. About him looking back at us. So she was like what if he sees that polish woman from up road with lab. Am ringing law a said ring them then if it makes you feel better. Then a thought I'd not be happy with myself if we heard that the polish woman had been raped. The goverment have f****d the safety of our children , grand children , wifes , and women in general. 15 from this local hotel 15 maybe more been done for sexual assaults. A shared that clip of the c**ts other day. Shocking to f**k. But I'm always tooled up now when a walk or go fishing down them areas now. So he'd of been f****d if he'd of said a word to us that's all I have to say. The misses was more worried for women on their own walking. It's well walked that area but out of the way. 

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

WWW.DAILYSTAR.CO.UK

AN AFGHAN national who entered the UK illegally on the back of a lorry has been jailed for life after he...

When you read the likes of this it opens your eyes this was back in 2018. The goverment knew along time ago what these fuckere were like. But still majority of the country stood back & let sunak take the driving seat a migrant back ground f**k witt. That's parents said there life's were made hell by brits so wanted there children to speak English so that they weren't  bullied. So if that's not a wake up call to say we need this f****r out of number ten. When he blatantly says his parents life were made hell. Now we've got them over raping , beating , grooming our kids and he let's more & more over & us as a country let him wtf. We all need to be tooled up.. Because you could be walking like them poor c**ts on London Bridge or Lee rigby and the rest of our fellow citizen that were killed by these b*****ds. 

Edited by Bangersanmash

The coppers don't give a fck unless they can charge someone and get another feather in their cap. It's not against the law to look at someone, a cat can look at a king. I think I would of just let out a mouthful of abuse at him because it's hard to prove verbal assault, you never want to end up the bad guy and you will because they are immigrants. Every time cops are rung the situation gets worse.

No problem calling the old bill for certain things, we got to many of these fuk…s here, un vetted,lazy, probably got criminal records and they have different way of thinking regards women etc.

• Like 1

Few years ago when visiting back in England me and my boy was having a kick about in the park and there was this horrible looking little Paki c**t hanging about at a bottle neck between some tennis courts.

A lot of women walk their dogs there in the evening and this geezer looked a bit odd in his manner, so I went over to him and said “Oi, what you up to?” 
He gave it all the the “No speak English” and all that caper so I told him to f**k off out of it pretty firmly which he seemed to understand just fine, I walked him out of the park and he went in his way.

Thinking that I better do the right thing and be a stand up citizen and that it was worthy of reporting, I phoned that 101…….20 minutes that phone rang for, no answer !!

Gave up !……waste of f***ing time.

You’d be better phoning 999 and tell them you are witnessing a racially motivated attack, they’d be there like SWAT ! 

• Like 5