2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Kamala then, now look, I dunno wether crawl out mi pit , or fester a little longer, it's pissing down 

Bugger it eh lads, I'm stopping in bed, my carer is coming shortly, she can spoon feed me,   I'm only avin porridge 😜😜😜

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, he’s 81 years old and suffering from what is likely vascular dementia, he will die soon enough and it won’t be a conspiracy, just a combination of illness and old age. What is appalling is

Seeing Biden, at least we know what happened to the inbred, banjo playing kid out of Deliverance 👍.

No I don’t putin has no intention of wiping out Ukraine otherwise it would have already happened, he wants a buffer zone between Russia and nato/eu which is what was agreed years ago by the west, we a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Does it really matter , he showered we his daughter fer f**k sake, no excuses, stop digging , as fer sitting on the porch we his grandkids, I dunna think so, president eh Jesus Christ , and trumps nowt but a thug wi billions, id give that kamila one though , 

When my kids were really small babbys/toddlers I used to go in the shower with them in shorts to help them wash their hair and get them used to the water . That's the only reason I asked about the age 

3 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Reading that I'd be looking into the " weekzacks " aswell and find out who Caroline is 

Does it say how old she was when the shower with biden happened ? 

36🙈

• Sad 1
52 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

When my kids were really small babbys/toddlers I used to go in the shower with them in shorts to help them wash their hair and get them used to the water . That's the only reason I asked about the age 

and so did i sir, but not at the age of 36 

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

turns my stomach does that,      ans ended up f****n president

I sometimes wonder if the people like this are born this way or if power has turned them . Would biden be this creepy if he was a trucker from Montana.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

I sometimes wonder if the people like this are born this way or if power has turned them . Would biden be this creepy if he was a trucker from Montana.  

Privilege and bored of the norm, these people live in a world they can buy alomsot anything and anybody so they look for forbidden fruits to get there rocks off also power affects how they see lesser people think it’s known as a god complex it’s right because they see themselves above reprisal 

• Like 1

She doesnt give her exact age that it happened but it was around her young teenage years there are a lot more disturbing things that she went through with family members, all pretty fckn sickening and the diary has been verified as hers as has the hand writing

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Joe biden is one sick man,have you seen the vids of him sniffing children that he doesnt know,on the regular,disgusting.

4 hours ago, Francie, said:

Joe biden is one sick man,have you seen the vids of him sniffing children that he doesnt know,on the regular,disgusting.

Yeah he's all sorts of creepy . When you watch someone on YouTube go through all the things this politicians have done in their life you wonder how they wernt thrown out decades ago 

Theirs a great 3 part on ben shapiros YouTube chanell about kamala harris . The stuff she has done and got away with is unreal

• Like 1