He's been in politics forever , he's the one who told thatcher not to intervene in Falklands , he shouldn't have run the last time never mind this time and as said Obama and all the rest should hang there head too

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, he’s 81 years old and suffering from what is likely vascular dementia, he will die soon enough and it won’t be a conspiracy, just a combination of illness and old age. What is appalling is

Seeing Biden, at least we know what happened to the inbred, banjo playing kid out of Deliverance 👍.

No I don’t putin has no intention of wiping out Ukraine otherwise it would have already happened, he wants a buffer zone between Russia and nato/eu which is what was agreed years ago by the west, we a

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Francie, said:

Yep I agree,tho I dont feel sorry for him,hes a dodgy sniffer of children at best.

And sexual abuses his daughter in the shower ..... but hey ho poor old guy with dementia ..... just aswell he's already executed the filthy f****r 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

And sexual abuses his daughter in the shower ..... but hey ho poor old guy with dementia ..... just aswell he's already excited  the filthy f****r 

My interest in American politics is new , what did he do to his daughter????

1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

IMG_2002.png

Tulsi gabbard had kamala harris on the ropes few years ago about some of the things she did while in power . Harris had no answer for her and then hillary clinton started saying that tulsi gabbard was a Russian asset (even though she is a army veteran) and tulai gabbard seems to have been forgotten by mainstream now 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

And sexual abuses his daughter in the shower ..... but hey ho poor old guy with dementia ..... just aswell he's already excited  the filthy f****r 

Never post owt ya can't prove, 

54 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Tulsi gabbard had kamala harris on the ropes few years ago about some of the things she did while in power . Harris had no answer for her and then hillary clinton started saying that tulsi gabbard was a Russian asset (even though she is a army veteran) and tulai gabbard seems to have been forgotten by mainstream now 

Same play book all the time with these creatures ... practically a law too themselves up until recently .... surprised she ain't conveniently commited  suicide 

Edited by scotty12
43 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Never post owt ya can't prove, 

If it was Joe blogs young daughter next door admitting her father took in appropriate showers with her ... you wouldn't look at the direction they walked in and he would get lynched on heresay ... but because it's someone rich and famous with a media train behind them too change the narrative they get a free pass .....

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

If it was Joe blogs young daughter next door admitting her father took in appropriate showers with her ... you wouldn't look at the direction they walked in and he would get lynched on heresay ... but because it's someone rich and famous with a media train behind them too change the narrative they get a free pass .....

I'm as broad minded as the next bloke Scotty , but bloody hell, your own daughter, I've said this before, but the bigger hypocrite, and b*****d you are in life the better you get on , my apologies I doubted you 👍

8 hours ago, scotty12 said:

IMG_2003.png

Reading that I'd be looking into the " weekzacks " aswell and find out who Caroline is 

Does it say how old she was when the shower with biden happened ? 

19 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Reading that I'd be looking into the " weekzacks " aswell and find out who Caroline is 

Does it say how old she was when the shower with biden happened ? 

Does it really matter , he showered we his daughter fer f**k sake, no excuses, stop digging , as fer sitting on the porch we his grandkids, I dunna think so, president eh Jesus Christ , and trumps nowt but a thug wi billions, id give that kamila one though , 

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Does it really matter , he showered we his daughter fer f**k sake, no excuses, stop digging , as fer sitting on the porch we his grandkids, I dunna think so, president eh Jesus Christ , and trumps nowt but a thug wi billions, id give that kamila one though , 

Kamala then, now look, I dunno wether crawl out mi pit , or fester a little longer, it's pissing down