• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, he’s 81 years old and suffering from what is likely vascular dementia, he will die soon enough and it won’t be a conspiracy, just a combination of illness and old age. What is appalling is

Seeing Biden, at least we know what happened to the inbred, banjo playing kid out of Deliverance 👍.

No I don’t putin has no intention of wiping out Ukraine otherwise it would have already happened, he wants a buffer zone between Russia and nato/eu which is what was agreed years ago by the west, we a

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

His wife should pull him out, parading him about in a a state of dilusion and dementia. 

a bit like Nancy and Ronald when he started losing the plot

now listen up, lol, ive not long crawled out my pit, im entitled to a lie in being an octo generian, but im far from being demented, ive had the test yesterday, i cant fer the life of me worrit consisted of 

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

I seen it mate just wondering what hes gona say,well told what to say

Mate, he’s 81 years old and suffering from what is likely vascular dementia, he will die soon enough and it won’t be a conspiracy, just a combination of illness and old age.

What is appalling is that his family, advisors and others in government allowed him to continue when it was plain to see that he wasn’t up to it.

He should have been sitting in a rocking chair on his porch with his grandchildren around him, not being made a fool of on TV.

Cheers.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

now listen up, lol, ive not long crawled out my pit, im entitled to a lie in being an octo generian, but im far from being demented, ive had the test yesterday, i cant fer the life of me worrit consisted of 

It means your getting no DLA now suffer in silence

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Mate, he’s 81 years old and suffering from what is likely vascular dementia, he will die soon enough and it won’t be a conspiracy, just a combination of illness and old age.

What is appalling is that his family, advisors and others in government allowed him to continue when it was plain to see that he wasn’t up to it.

He should have been sitting in a rocking chair on his porch with his grandchildren around him, not being made a fool of on TV.

Cheers.

Yep I agree,tho I dont feel sorry for him,hes a dodgy sniffer of children at best.

• Like 3