hemp nets and garden nets?

hey there, i have hemp garden netting for my allotment... it looks the same as my mates expsnive hunting rabbit net?? i mean peeps do make em it aint impossible eh? can i use my garden hemp net to rabbit with? its the same as the nylon garden net? can i use that too ? ive got a hazel tree i can make pegs with lol??

also has anyone ever had sucess with purse nets without ferrets? we have a massive warren i wonder if i can net the holes, and wait...or old fasioned smoke a hole and cover it

Can you actually read this shite. Does Rabbitlincs have ANY idea about what happens underground? Watch a few videos son and learn something. Over and above that, any hemp or nylon with a 2” mesh will stop a rabbit. Why don’t you let someone in the know, with ferrets, teach you the ground rules. You could net all you want and wait an eternity but you won’t be having rabbit pie. Jok.

• Like 1

I used to use the netting off fruit trees on big, multi holed warrens to stop them hole jumping when doing pest control jobs but you need ferrets. I'm afraid you are going to put at least some investment in if you want to catch anything. Rabbits aren't Einstein but they have extreme survival instincts and don't commit suicide very often.

• Like 1