I don’t vote in Spain or EU. Technically I have the right to vote but as I say “I’m a guest in your country, when I don’t like what I see or told, my name is Goff” Fuuck me, look at this photo and tell me what’s crazy :laugh: 

DA35ED33-0948-4C11-AF47-D840CCD5E21F.jpeg.c7a35bb512475d3b2924a51e5a61f380.jpeg

Edited by mushroom

Voters in the EU are turning right while we have the choice of a centre left Tory party or a left Labour Party. 
Let’s hope Reform can be the official Opposition party and at least present a viable opposition to Labour.

Cheers.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Voters in the EU are turning right while we have the choice of a centre left Tory party or a left Labour Party. 
Let’s hope Reform can be the official Opposition party and at least present a viable opposition to Labour.

Cheers.

That and they have a party called “the left”!!!

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The governing coalition of Alexander De Croo lost its ability to form a majority – while an...
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

As National Rally achieves best ever result in France, populists also make gains in Germany...
WWW.POLITICO.EU

EU Parliament puts out national estimates for Austria, Cyprus, Germany...

• Like 2

Looking at the EU as a whole though it's vastly majority conservative and labour middle type parties  and right wing are beating the communists and ultra liberal and random politics, the greens in EU are miles ahead of right wing. What it will do is send a clear message to the powers that be and we all know they'd sell their soul for votes...until they decide democracy doesn't suit and we need them to take absolute power.....

Edited by Borr

I also think ed Davey has killed the lib dems chances of gaining huge numbers of seats by stating he's planning to take us back into the single market....

1 hour ago, Borr said:

I also think ed Davey has killed the lib dems chances of gaining huge numbers of seats by stating he's planning to take us back into the single market....

Back to the EEC, I’m all for it but the E federal people taking the piss U.. I hope the spongers and leeches that sup the gravy all die from the clap.

• Haha 1

Taking it really well, not long now would imaging once the nationalists are allowed a voice once again without fear of repression these little lefty shits will be in for a right good shoeing they’ve been given free reign for to long 

• Like 1