Disrespectful b*****ds

I watched this video & shocked me how the streets of London are. Not one English person came up to help this young lad fishing. Even that woman near the end says its bad around here. Lovely area like that ruined by these disrespectful b*****ds. Then the cheek to say let me dry my hands on your trousers. And the f***ing lad did too on camera wtf. It would of been nice if the guy filming had something about him. And pushed him straight over the railings into the water. My guess he wouldn't of been able to swim lol. Teach the f****r a lesson. https://youtu.be/7-4EKI-gSiQ?si=4wns-D638Z-oDMPS

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Sad 2

They could've chucked it back before it was taken off them, they could've shown the guys faces rather than block them, they could've found somewhere to fish outside of a guetto they're all scum from top to bottom financed by people sharing this diatribe....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

f***ing scum. When they cause any trouble and I mean any trouble at all they should ship the b*****ds out.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, Arry said:

f***ing scum. When they cause any trouble and I mean any trouble at all they should ship the b*****ds out.

Cheers Arry

True mate it's shocking when they've to have security around their homes decent citizens of London on these barges , because of these scuffy little b*****ds. Many around there don't want anyone fishing. And it's not because of pleasure fishing. It's because of these b*****ds stealing the carp and other fish to eat. So the public who live around the river & canals are watching out for the fish. It's the arrogants of that little prick saying I'm taking the fish.  I'd of just shoulder barged him straight over that railing. 😆 🤣.  You've got to stand your ground with these c**ts. Had one other day in Asda who work for deliverhoo. Jumping in line to pick up a delivery. Fella behind counter Was going to server him too. And fella infront of me was going to let him in. So I jumped infront and told the c**t. There's a line here. Okay brother a said am not your brother cue up like everybody else. Then was on the phone to some other c**t. Whos most probably the one that's got the licence to deliver but letting this other prick do his job. Country's just f****d up mate 

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

Couple of lads out fishing in any inner city always going to run the risk of running into a pack of delinquents.., the fact that this one is an immigrant only makes it a double whammy on the annoyance scale. It’s a hard watch but much less damaging than a gang of Eastern Europeans knocking everything on the head and taking away carrier bags full of mature fish off a decent bit of water and ruining the fishing potentially for years to come. I’d make it illegal to kill and take any coarse fish in the UK, and strictly licence the taking of wild game fish. Imagine if the law went after these environmental vandals with the same gusto as they do a lad looking to put his lurcher after a hare! 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Couple of lads out fishing in any inner city always going to run the risk of running into a pack of delinquents.., the fact that this one is an immigrant only makes it a double whammy on the annoyance scale. It’s a hard watch but much less damaging than a gang of Eastern Europeans knocking everything on the head and taking away carrier bags full of mature fish off a decent bit of water and ruining the fishing potentially for years to come. I’d make it illegal to kill and take any coarse fish in the UK, and strictly licence the taking of wild game fish. Imagine if the law went after these environmental vandals with the same gusto as they do a lad looking to put his lurcher after a hare! 

You would of thought the environmental agency would have done this by now. Brought in powers that the coppers could arrest any European for taking fish. Or lads like our selfs do a citizens arrest on the b*****ds wait for the coppers to come. It's shocking how they think they've the right to just take fish. 

• Like 1