Something for stiffy

1 hour ago, BGD said:

You would be seriously shocked at some of the enclosures that get approved for keeping DWA in. It's all down to individual Local Authorities and the vets they decide to hire to do the inspections and plenty of them have no experience with anything more exotic than a hamster...

Total bollox each animal Is kept within two perimeter fences under cameras that’s why people let them go they either never had the facility’s or could not afford them wildlife parks and zoos were inundated and the only other opposition  was release them or pts you clearly had nothing to do with this despite your claims it’s always those that shout bullshit that live by those rules and that’s why they judge others by there own standards total twat 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m living my best life I live on my boat that I have dreamt of doing since my early twenty’s am in the process of selling off all my assets to live life exactly how we want to, my interest in cats ha

about 25 years ago i was lamping the fields opposite my house and saw a dead sheep in the field and when i shone the lamp on it could see an eye reflection walked up to it and could see this carcass m

Its a funny old world,when most of the population,rolled up their sleeves multiple times,too take an experimental vaccine...in the belief the government had their best interests at heart🤣 but struggle

Posted Images

Just now, Greyman said:

Total bollox each animal Is kept within two perimeter fences under cameras that’s why people let them go they either never had the facility’s or could not afford them wildlife parks and zoos were inundated and the only other opposition  was release them or pts you clearly had nothing to do with this despite your claims it’s always those that shout bullshit that live by those rules and that’s why they judge others by there own standards total twat 

Different rules in different local authorities for DWA pal there is no centralised regulation unless you're running a zoo open to the public, you haven't a clue.

3 minutes ago, BGD said:

You just said yourself the sample was only good enough to identify the genus not the species so why does the one known captive black leopard in the UK matter? They wouldn't be able to trace the sample back to it because it wasn't a complete sample, they can't even say if it was a leopard or not let alone the colour and lineage :laugh:

How about the other 4 complete ones we have all planted I guess you cock 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

How about the other 4 complete ones we have all planted I guess you cock 

You haven't shared those stories so I can't really comment on how believable I find them.

But how do you distinguish between a DNA sample from a black Panthera pardus and a normal coloured one? Didn't realise DNA sequencing of big cats had come along so far

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you see usyk saying what a great fighter fury is ? how he’s a harder fight then aj lol 

head full a jinns beats a head full a shit lol 

Don't take that as gospel, ffs, fury wished every c**t happy new year after the fight, you f****n gonk!!

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Pantheras pardos is leopard mate the girl that stiffly is obssesed about only got a partial dna of the genus panthera don’t let citizen smith and stiff confuse you mate it’s not doable and as there is only one known captive black leopard in the uk they would all relate back to that it’s just stupid people spouting shite and trying to shout others Down it’s not being planted it is real and each one has been worked for 

Careful now , no need to jump to assumptions. 

firstly I’m calling people liars , now I’m obsessed with someone

if you can’t see the lengths that people would go to to gain benefit / kudos , your not quite the truther I thought you were . 

25 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I beg to differ 

@C.green

B9874D95-8FFD-49C2-AAD8-3DBDED8A2956.gif

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I beg to differ 

@C.green

You must have been stood inside the 1st perimeter fence when you took those pics you posted? :laugh:

• Haha 1

Well that was awkward wasn’t it ? 

i think this thread needs to go in the bin to be honest . 

far too much vitriol and cross words for a Saturday night 

Edited by THE STIFFMEISTER
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well that was awkward wasn’t it ? 

i think this thread needs to go in the bin to be honest . 

far too much vitriol and cross words for a Saturday night 

i blame the weed lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Pantheras pardos is leopard mate the girl that stiffly is obssesed about only got a partial dna of the genus panthera don’t let citizen smith and stiff confuse you mate it’s not doable and as there is only one known captive black leopard in the uk they would all relate back to that it’s just stupid people spouting shite and trying to shout others Down it’s not being planted it is real and each one has been worked for 

what made you interested mate ? you seen one 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If there really are big cats living wild in an area there's real unambiguous sign, you can smell their marking tree/rock, see genuine tracks, the scratch tree will have a few hairs stuck on, I took these pics real cat territory,i have added a Croc vid for provenance (some of us don't live in fantasy land, the only pussy I ever fantasised over was shagging Jennifer Lopez). 

IMG_20221209_162029.jpg.45897c83f95688119e62b97e98f631b0.jpg

IMG_20221209_162012.jpg.5a928fe944445b49ccc464db49f7c60b.jpg

IMG_20181213_121847.jpg.4fbd4a56dbeb652b072d8c9d25ad1619.jpg

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I beg to differ 

@C.green

The conditions that mountain lion are in looked worse than a lot of dog runs,you can just walk over those nettles to the cage,shocking.