Something for stiffy

Many years ago my wee lurcher bitch 20tts caught a big brute of a cat in the donegal mountains,it had no tail an by f**k it was a good rumble,middle of nowhere up the side of mountain,blowing a gale,this thing would of be 16 maybe 17tts,God knows what type of cat it was.

• Like 2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,m living my best life I live on my boat that I have dreamt of doing since my early twenty’s am in the process of selling off all my assets to live life exactly how we want to, my interest in cats ha

about 25 years ago i was lamping the fields opposite my house and saw a dead sheep in the field and when i shone the lamp on it could see an eye reflection walked up to it and could see this carcass m

Its a funny old world,when most of the population,rolled up their sleeves multiple times,too take an experimental vaccine...in the belief the government had their best interests at heart🤣 but struggle

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I find this interesting. A list of dangerous animals in private collections up and down GB. Lots of different types of cats listed. Apparently a load of deadly snakes just down the road from me! Click on a county..

WWW.BORNFREE.ORG.UK

Are there dangerous wild animals living near you? Check our map to find out!

quite a few  cats in Hertfordshire

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Many years ago my wee lurcher bitch 20tts caught a big brute of a cat in the donegal mountains,it had no tail an by f**k it was a good rumble,middle of nowhere up the side of mountain,blowing a gale,this thing would of be 16 maybe 17tts,God knows what type of cat it was.

And you didn't take a pic, Francie?!

How remiss of you.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, greg64 said:

quite a few  cats in Hertfordshire

Absolutely mate! Some wealthy folk down there without a doubt. Obviously as well these are just private collections kept behind closed doors not included public Zoo's and wildlife parks etc.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, greg64 said:

this place didn't sound like they were kept in safe enclosures with someone witnessing a big cat on the wrong side of the enclosure ‘This is like a UK Tiger King’: How it all went wrong for a big cat ‘sanctuary’ (msn.com)

5 mins up the road to me ,is a feed place ,dog food ,chicken stuff ect ,one of the leopards got out years ago was up a tree on golf course ,got it back safely, think that was a snow leopard,not  100% 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Dead ?? 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

5 mins up the road to me ,is a feed place ,dog food ,chicken stuff ect ,one of the leopards got out years ago was up a tree on golf course ,got it back safely, think that was a snow leopard,not  100% 

A list here of escapees that have been accounted for..

https://www.bigcatsgb.co.uk/why-non-native-big-cats-may-roam-the-uk/private-collection-zoo-s-circuses/

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

Quite interestingly despite claims to the contrary there is only one on the list in the 2000s so all these sightings are either over 25 years old or they are breeding here or as thl exports  will suggest everyone is lying and planting DNA

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I find this interesting. A list of dangerous animals in private collections up and down GB. Lots of different types of cats listed. Apparently a load of deadly snakes just down the road from me! Click on a county..

WWW.BORNFREE.ORG.UK

Are there dangerous wild animals living near you? Check our map to find out!

Looks like there's a serval and ostrich near me but nowt else interesting 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Greyman said:

Total bollox each animal Is kept within two perimeter fences under cameras that’s why people let them go they either never had the facility’s or could not afford them wildlife parks and zoos were inundated and the only other opposition  was release them or pts you clearly had nothing to do with this despite your claims it’s always those that shout bullshit that live by those rules and that’s why they judge others by there own standards total twat 

Still waiting for that apology and admission you had it wrong pal, be a man not a little girl having a sulk ;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PIc1koAk9l8&pp=ygUSMTAgZ2VybWFuIGJvbWJlcnMg

there was ten black panthers over there 

ten black panthers over there 

and the hunting life experts shot them down 

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Quite interestingly despite claims to the contrary there is only one on the list in the 2000s so all these sightings are either over 25 years old or they are breeding here or as thl exports  will suggest everyone is lying and planting DNA

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, BGD said:

Still waiting for that apology and admission you had it wrong pal, be a man not a little girl having a sulk ;)

You will be waiting a long time you pedantic point scoring little prick you have spouted shite since trying to be involved once again you clearly had nothing to do with importing before or after the DWA a parrot in your mums house don’t count

50 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PIc1koAk9l8&pp=ygUSMTAgZ2VybWFuIGJvbWJlcnMg

there was ten black panthers over there 

ten black panthers over there 

and the hunting life experts shot them down 

Don’t even know what you are trying to say there is it the first lines for a new song your working on ??

4B632DEA-388A-4C81-A193-90E179C7FEE5.png

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

And you didn't take a pic, Francie?!

How remiss of you.

I actually did take a pic,two even,because ten mins before the massive cat I caught a big white one also,I had the pics on an old phone,it was the early 2000s,brindle with no tail.

3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Dead ?? 

Yes walt,the dog seen to that mate

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

You will be waiting a long time you pedantic point scoring little prick you have spouted shite since trying to be involved once again you clearly had nothing to do with importing before or after the DWA a parrot in your mums house don’t count

Don’t even know what you are trying to say there is it the first lines for a new song your working on ??

4B632DEA-388A-4C81-A193-90E179C7FEE5.png

You have quoted the regulations from a single local authority you absolute fecking doughnut, literally proving my point for me:laugh::laugh::laugh:

20 minutes ago, BGD said:

You have quoted the regulations from a single local authority you absolute fecking doughnut, literally proving my point for me:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Stop it your just looking more stupid than normal  it’s a standard you,ve been caught fibbing now just run along the parrot needs some seed