Kennels full of oldies

Time to look for a lurcher pup been without one for to long my kennels are mostly occupied by oldies                        
Rosie 10 Roxy 10 Daisy 10  Lilly 9  poppy 8 ivy 8 Charlie 5 Ringo & Blue 2  except for 2 iv had them from birth                    

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will Be nice one day,to be able to go away for the night or on holiday,and not have the worry of a kennel full of dogs....lots of places and things I want to do before Im in the ground...as much as I

I can’t imagine my life without dogs they are my escape from the doom and gloom of this country walking the hills forests with no other humans in sight is my peaceful place and I hope to do it for man

Loads of guys coming out of the hunting game,...and of course,.. this has been happening for several years,. but now,.it seems kinda different🤔 Will we miss it,....ya bet ya fecking life we will.

Posted Images

ive got three that are over six im mating soon to get a couple pups good to see you keep them into old age which is a rarity on here,when you hoping to pick up your pup dai dogo x cant wait to see it

1 minute ago, mr moocher said:

ive got three that are over six im mating soon to get a couple pups good to see you keep them into old age which is a rarity on here,when you hoping to pick up your pup dai dogo x cant wait to see it

Dogo bitch is 8 weeks in pup so if all goes well I’ll be picking up in about 8 weeks time 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

1 10yr old bitch,1 7 yr old dog,5 yr old bitch,1  2 1/2 yr old bitch....no more for me after that 👍

I’ve said no more for me many times 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, dai dogs said:

I’ve said no more for me many times 

Will Be nice one day,to be able to go away for the night or on holiday,and not have the worry of a kennel full of dogs....lots of places and things I want to do before Im in the ground...as much as I love my kids,Im counting down the days until they f**k off for good too😁👍

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Loads of guys coming out of the hunting game,...and of course,.. this has been happening for several years,. but now,.it seems kinda different🤔

Will we miss it,....ya bet ya fecking life we will....😂

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 10
1 hour ago, WataWalloper said:

My kennels are empty first time in a few decades, said that was it I’m done, but kennels still up and I’m already contemplating my next move 

U know the dance

• Like 1

The best laid plans of mice and men... you never know what can be just around the corner. Dogs have always been a lamp (LIGHT) fuel refill rather than a drain to me. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

The best laid plans of mice and men... you never know what can be just around the corner. Dogs have always been a lamp (LIGHT) fuel refill rather than a drain to me. 

Couldnt agree more. Might change for me with age but cant see it. Im friends with alot of people that dont hunt but not many pals that are not into horses dogs or birds in some sort of way.

• Like 2