I daresay it does exist. I've sympathy for kids with involuntary tics. But this kid is having a ball playing up to the camera. 

My missus came in to the lounge from the kitchen just before and asked if I had Tourette’s . I said why do you ask; she said you’re shouting “twat” .

I said Tourette’s is involuntary, I’m shouting at that stupid Greek bint who’s a 29 year old, former Labour advisor who is talking absolute nonsense about immigration on GBNews,  and there’s nothing involuntary about what I’m shouting !

Cheers.

• Like 2

My godsons mum has it and it isn't just telling people to F off and it's really hard on her physically when she's having tics and getting by in day to day life with twats judging her and being rude. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Big rowie said:

I get asked if I have tourettes at work. My answer is im surrounded by fu**ing idiot lazy bast*rd cnuts and I just have to tell them so 

Same here mate 👍 

It must be an horrible condition and I often wonder how it makes them feel who have it when they come out with an about burst of swearing that most of us find it hard to not laugh at. I remember a documentary years ago of a young Scottish lad who had it and he was doing some type of gardening course and the instructor dropped a seedling he was repotting and the lad with the touretts just blurted out you fekin idiot. I have to say tears were rolling down my face with laughter. I believe they followed the documentary up when the lad with touretts reached adulthood. 

There's a v few videos of a young Scottish lass with tourettes having driving lessons on you tube..

Some of them are quite funny but she must have some dark days with the embarrassing moments.

7 hours ago, smithie said:

There's a v few videos of a young Scottish lass with tourettes having driving lessons on you tube..

Some of them are quite funny but she must have some dark days with the embarrassing moments.

I don't have tourettes, but I have some dark moments when I make increasingly frequent Alan Partridge type remarks. Age does not come alone.

7 hours ago, smithie said:

Same girl I had in my link

Made up . Not a chance she gets in a car and says “ your dad gies it to Lorraine Kelly up the arse” as a welcome

30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Same girl I had in my link

Made up . Not a chance she gets in a car and says “ your dad gies it to Lorraine Kelly up the arse” as a welcome

Tourettes must be like everybody being able to see into your soul whilst you   simultaneously reveal your private thoughts. If I suddenly developed Tourettes, the thought police would have me locked up within a day.

• Thanks 1