Young minds maybe

I see a lot of young lurcher lads in my area going through dogs very quickly more so the bull cross they don’t seem to grasp a dog needs to mature. What’s your thoughts is it the same all over ?

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone under 35 keep a dog for a full season???? I know enough young and old who chop and change types at least every season... always chasing a dream...lots dont actually know what they got,till

I used to be offered a lot of unwanted dogs, almost all were dogs that had piss poor owners, who  were happy to blame the breed or the dog. I made useful dogs out of some, others weren't cut out for a

100%, have look on Facebook, it embarrassing reading it. They say 10 month pitx grey started catching well, need smaller dog. What a load of crap.  1st it 10 month old, it still not developed physical

I see comments like no fault of there own. Just don't have time for it. Then couple days later they are asking for other dogs constant selling pups and buying pups and getting rid of them 

• Like 5

it's a rarity to see young people with runners anymore, at least it is around here, hardly anyone carrying the pigeons, whippets, terriers anymore, as for ferrets people see me as strange and do you put them down your trousers..... ffs, 🙈

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, fred90 said:

it's a rarity to see young people with runners anymore, at least it is around here, hardly anyone carrying the pigeons, whippets, terriers anymore, as for ferrets people see me as strange and do you put them down your trousers..... ffs, 🙈

Well do ya

8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well do ya, PUNK?!

Keep it civil, blacky, for goodness sake, people will think you're uncouth!

Edited by shaaark
3 hours ago, lurchers said:

That’s the young ones for ya mate,most of them follow there mates and ruin the spot and people wonder why the game is fecked now

100%, have look on Facebook, it embarrassing reading it. They say 10 month pitx grey started catching well, need smaller dog. What a load of crap.  1st it 10 month old, it still not developed physically yet, take 2 years more so bullx, it not little beddy whippet. It deff got worse with  alot of these young people. Don't get wrong, you always had dog swapers even when I started near 40 years ago. But atleast they put bit graft in to the dog couple seasons etc, not 8-10 month old pup. I glad iam out of it now, the deff fooked now, and it only worse with more dreamers in it. 🤔

• Like 6