8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When the choice in the US is between bonkers, (Trump), and senile, (Biden) I use the “pint test”. Who would I rather have a pint with, and it’s 100% Trump !

In the UK if the choice is between bonkers, (Farage), deluded, (Sunak) , or opportunist liar, (Starmer), then it would obviously be Farage !

Hardly a scientific way to pick a leader, but sadly, looking at the choices we have, I can’t think of a better way !!!!

Cheers.

Good summary, I get that, but alcohol dulls the senses, often brings out the worst in people and makes idiots great mates for the  night. Aim higher!

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There will now be an appeal process but they have failed to nail him if he wins the elections because he will hold the appeal away from new York if anyone followed the case he has been stitched up lik

I don’t actually give a f**k and nor should you if he is good for the country and good for the world overall who gives a shit if stormy Daniels sat on his face or he has hid a few million from the tax

Over there, over here, the biggest majority of them have had shady dealings. Don't remember the establishment going after anyone else with such enthusiasm though. Remember when Trump was in?. It

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Good summary, I get that, but alcohol dulls the senses, often brings out the worst in people and makes idiots great mates for the  night. Aim higher!

Then my friend you must be a couple of gallons in before most of your political statements 

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Being in the company of Messers Biden, Sunak and Starmer, even without alcohol, wouldn’t just dull my senses, it would make me consider self harming !

I’d have a better conversation with the local paraffin, sharing a park bench and a bottle of Thunderbird ( can you still get Thunderbird ?).

Cheers.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Thunderbird ( can you still get Thunderbird ?).

That stuff used to give me the Ready Brek glow lol mad stuff blue & a red label haven’t seen it in years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Being in the company of Messers Biden, Sunak and Starmer, even without alcohol, wouldn’t just dull my senses, it would make me consider self harming !

I’d have a better conversation with the local paraffin, sharing a park bench and a bottle of Thunderbird ( can you still get Thunderbird ?).

Cheers.

I'll give you that. You win.

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I wasn’t aware it was a competition !

Just Saturday night banter.

Cheers.

That's the problem with right wingers. You often fail to distinguish between the ironic, the humorous the metaphorical and the literal.lol

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

That's the problem with right wingers. You often fail to distinguish between the ironic, the humorous the metaphorical and the literal.lol

Especially when espoused by a left winger…. 
Cheers.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Love him or hate him Trump is good entertainment. He has said in the past that the police should rough people who are arrested and that early release should be stopped. He's now saying the state, the police and the courts conspires against innocent individuals. UK police in the  sixties and  seventies  used to see  beating up suspects as a perk of the job. If those arrested fought back, it was an automatic six months. I would like to have seen Trump released from custody with a massive black eye in accordance with his past statements.  He would have loved that and it would probably win him the next election. He could have really played the victim then.

It happened i Ireland for many a year and if you spoke up you got a nother beating by the Judge in court .

• Like 1

Well, all this political wrangling and arguments……it’s a good job I’ve decided to take a break this last few days in that quiet backwater of politics with very little extremes and no room for intolerance…….Belfast ! lol 

• Haha 4

You know the jobs f****d when you are seeing groups of wogs on the Clandeboye Road ! …….I was most put out ! Lol 

• Haha 1