• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There will now be an appeal process but they have failed to nail him if he wins the elections because he will hold the appeal away from new York if anyone followed the case he has been stitched up lik

I don’t actually give a f**k and nor should you if he is good for the country and good for the world overall who gives a shit if stormy Daniels sat on his face or he has hid a few million from the tax

Over there, over here, the biggest majority of them have had shady dealings. Don't remember the establishment going after anyone else with such enthusiasm though. Remember when Trump was in?. It

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

So , 

if these tik tok punters are to be believed, Theses devil worshipping child sacrificing immortal fraternity led cabal of the rich and powerful , including the bohemian grove circle , are committing these unspeakable acts . 

all in hidden view , cloak and dagger type environs. 

so why , at arguably the height of post ww2 society , could they not prevent Nixon getting the sack ? 

the most powerful public figurehead in the world lost his job because security guards caught intruders in the middle of bum f**k nowhere 

they couldn’t make that disappear? 

as @chartpolski says , occums razor . 

anither one I’ve read lately is the andronene worshippers , but that all falls apart when they say that celine dion is falling apart as she’s been cut off from the supply ….who the f**k would listen to that wailing on every second weds at Adronene anonymous 

nonsense 

well your hardly going to get hear it on the news are you ? Would be a bit silly from those who control the narrative exposing themselves on their own platforms lol 

Videos on the dark web mate probs beat not  to view it though but if you want to go looking for it carry on it’s there for all too see….. just because you can’t get your head around it that’s fine doesnt mean none of its true ….understanding when your employed/serving for such monsters 

25 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

well your hardly going to get hear it on the news are you ? Would be a bit silly from those who control the narrative exposing themselves on their own platforms lol 

Videos on the dark web mate probs beat not  to view it though but if you want to go looking for it carry on it’s there for all too see….. just because you can’t get your head around it that’s fine doesnt mean none of its true ….understanding when your employed/serving for such monsters 

Oh mate you misunderstand me, and again my occupation somehow makes me a pawn . 

far from it . 

But you didn’t answer my point in turn , how was a fully paid up member of the global cabal , whose name is entwined with capitalist principles , who would be the natural choice as supposed grand master wizard lizard end up getting chucked out of the whitehouse by his pants by two janitors finding torches on ? 

the answer? It doesn’t exist . It’s a construct of social media over imagination. 

it has no more weight than a lad on here saying he was out lamping and his dog got dragged into Loch Ness by a plesiosaur. 

it’s insanity by proxy . 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oh mate you misunderstand me, and again my occupation somehow makes me a pawn . 

far from it . 

But you didn’t answer my point in turn , how was a fully paid up member of the global cabal , whose name is entwined with capitalist principles , who would be the natural choice as supposed grand master wizard lizard end up getting chucked out of the whitehouse by his pants by two janitors finding torches on ? 

the answer? It doesn’t exist . It’s a construct of social media over imagination. 

it has no more weight than a lad on here saying he was out lamping and his dog got dragged into Loch Ness by a plesiosaur. 

it’s insanity by proxy . 

You’re a capitalist running dog, Praetorian Guard to the devilish overlords who’s only role is to destroy the Proletariat !

Or, maybe you just found an occupation you enjoy……….

As you mentioned; “Occams Razor”; the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Cheers,

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Its the last thing on earth id want to see or even search for online . Even that woman speaking the words out loud was unsettling 

Without trying to start a argument can I ask if you have seen it ?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

You’re a capitalist running dog, Praetorian Guard to the devilish overlords who’s only role is to destroy the Proletariat !

Or, maybe you just found an occupation you enjoy……….

As you mentioned; “Occams Razor”; the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Cheers,

So if it looked like a leopard, has the dna of a leopard it was probably a leopard try to explain it to stiffy please  lol

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Its the last thing on earth id want to see or even search for online . Even that woman speaking the words out loud was unsettling 

Without trying to start a argument can I ask if you have seen it ?

VM.TIKTOK.COM

I haven’t seen it mate isn’t something I’d personally go out my way to watch. There’s one of the police officers who have seen it though above…. The other officers conmitted suicided or were suicided who did view it , but that’s a conspiracy on its own 

VM.TIKTOK.COM

5 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
VM.TIKTOK.COM

I haven’t seen it mate isn’t something I’d personally go out my way to watch. There’s one of the police officers who have seen it though above…. The other officers conmitted suicided or were suicided who did view it , but that’s a conspiracy on its own 

VM.TIKTOK.COM

How did normal police officers even get hold of it . 

Also why would Hikaru have it recorded

5 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

How did normal police officers even get hold of it . 

Also why would Hikaru have it recorded

X.COM

Link above ⬆️ have a watch then google general Flynn 

In September of 2019, the NYPD confiscated Anthony’s laptop as a result of ‘sexting a 15 year old’. The officers viewed the laptop contents which forced the FBI to open an investigation into Weiner. What did they see? This then led to the FBI to re-open the investigation into the Hillary Clinton Email Server, and you will see why…

IMG_1472.png.57204b0585df2cb5be749203133ed5c3.png

IMG_1473.png

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

So if it looked like a leopard, has the dna of a leopard it was probably a leopard try to explain it to stiffy please  lol

You know the old saying mate; “ if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck, not a chicken !”

The absolute definition of Occams Razor !

Cheers.

• Like 3

Love him or hate him Trump is good entertainment. He has said in the past that the police should rough people who are arrested and that early release should be stopped. He's now saying the state, the police and the courts conspires against innocent individuals. UK police in the  sixties and  seventies  used to see  beating up suspects as a perk of the job. If those arrested fought back, it was an automatic six months. I would like to have seen Trump released from custody with a massive black eye in accordance with his past statements.  He would have loved that and it would probably win him the next election. He could have really played the victim then.

Edited by jukel123

If these demoRats can do this to an ex and running for president then the takeover of the USA is nearly complete, i really hope that this coming election they vote so highly for trump that they cant cheat, the world needs trump to win or the take over of the west is done, watch and see they will try and kill trump next, i hope that the Lord is protecting him as he will need it, how can bill clinton whos a proven convicted rapist not get jail or killary who started russiagate against trump not be charged, or obumma who shagged a fella in a limo for drugs not get charged?? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

If these demoRats can do this to an ex and running for president then the takeover of the USA is nearly complete, i really hope that this coming election they vote so highly for trump that they cant cheat, the world needs trump to win or the take over of the west is done, watch and see they will try and kill trump next, i hope that the Lord is protecting him as he will need it, how can bill clinton whos a proven convicted rapist not get jail or killary who started russiagate against trump not be charged, or obumma who shagged a fella in a limo for drugs not get charged?? 

Excellent post mate.

12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

There part of the swamp trump not , like Tommy Robinson speak the truth thay try shut you up 

When the choice in the US is between bonkers, (Trump), and senile, (Biden) I use the “pint test”. Who would I rather have a pint with, and it’s 100% Trump !

In the UK if the choice is between bonkers, (Farage), deluded, (Sunak) , or opportunist liar, (Starmer), then it would obviously be Farage !

Hardly a scientific way to pick a leader, but sadly, looking at the choices we have, I can’t think of a better way !!!!

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1