• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never left the UK mack . The Isle of Wight was pushing it for me . My mrs has done her share of travelling,  and so have the kids , but I've just never wanted to . I love the UK,  and I have

I've got pretty simple tastes . I take great pleasure from just putting a new chain on my chainsaw,  and making those first few cuts, it always feels fantastic.  When the kids ask what I want for my b

Bingo !!……there you have it. My wife was in the local paper shop this week, their electric bill was on the counter…..€2000 for the month !!! Meanwhile, China don’t give a f**k and are openin

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I did grab some clothes on there just to see what the fuss is about. The quality was a mixed bag—some pieces were surprisingly decent for the price, while others didn’t quite look like the pics. If you’re curious, you can check out more about temu clothing to get a better idea of what to expect. The prices make it tempting, especially if you’re not expecting top-notch quality.

Edited by seydieback