56 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can hand on heart say I’d never smoke another fag, I never used to be able to smell cigarettes but now the smell of a smoker hits me and I don’t like it at all.

Im not one of those howling ex smokers who hounds smokers, I don’t mind if someone smokes near me or anything because after all, that used to be me, but the smell turns me right off. 

Stressed out with a back injury so back on the fags, swear blind that the day I go in for surgery the baccie tin goes in the bin, with others smoking when I`d quit if they were smoking a rollie it did`nt bother me, but tailor made fags stank and I`d have to be upwind of them, joints though are another matter entirely, can`t stand the smell of the sheite!

• Like 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not being hysterical or over exaggerating when I say I have a suspicion that Starmer may be the most sinister prime minister the country was ever stupid enough to elect……I think in 12 months there

Think the writing was on the wall long before startmer popped up mate it’s the reason you are we’re you are and I,m were I am, think the next year or so will just be a confirmation of why we got out,

Not be long before it's that price over here mate glad I don't smoke and find it a bit sad when f some folk continue with an expensive habit that's detrimental to their health though I will defend the

Posted Images

I pay around £25 for 30 g of American Spirit tabacco...lasts me a week ... I smoke maybe 5 roll ups a day in work, enjoy a few spiffs in the evening to unwind... I dont/wouldn't trust/use a nicotine vape...

8 hours ago, neil82 said:

Stressed out with a back injury so back on the fags, swear blind that the day I go in for surgery the baccie tin goes in the bin, with others smoking when I`d quit if they were smoking a rollie it did`nt bother me, but tailor made fags stank and I`d have to be upwind of them, joints though are another matter entirely, can`t stand the smell of the sheite!

I can't stand tailor mades either.thd smell,thd flavour and the size of them.

11 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

My old man threatened me when I was about 10 Yr old. I still remember it now.. we were in the car chatting about adult stuff and he said " I don't mind to fighting and drinking, but don't ever, ever let me catch you smoking!" and I've never touched one to this day! Only decent bit of advice he ever gave me!! Lol..

Similar...as a kid my mum said if I catch you smoking I will make you smoke a hole a packet one after the other till your sick....both of my parents smoked back then I can honestly say though I never wanted to smoke so I never did never even tried it....or weed fir that mater...

• Like 3
Just now, TOMO said:

Similar...as a kid my mum said if I catch you smoking I will make you smoke a hole a packet one after the other till your sick....both of my parents smoked back then I can honestly say though I never wanted to smoke so I never did never even tried it....or weed fir that mater...

Same.

Cant stand the smell of a cigarette,love the smell of a spicy hash or really rich cigar,I was in a hookah/smoking lounge a few weeks ago with some Turks,had to excuse myself and go to my hotel for a shower and an early night,the smell knocked me sick.

17 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Funny thing though my Antie just had her 103 rd birthday last month....still smoke's...

I think we all know or have known people who have smoked and lived to a good age mate think it's the luck of the draw if you smoke and it ends up shortening your life it was the same with some of the old miners some were crippled with lung disease and some never had any problems working in dusty conditions. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Some things are on a need to know basis

Note the chit the duds bunghole gripper shuffle circa 1:20 

I'm glad I'm not "in the know" then.

• Haha 1

Here's a question for you all...

There's talk or maybe it's true that legislation is coming in to ban smoking completely if your under the age of 14...or 15. ...basically means if your that age now you will never be able to buy cigs legally..

It's a funny one for me....as much as I hate smoking part of me thinks its an attack on your civil liberty...I don't want my kids to smoke...but I think they have to make there own minds up...also wouldn't it just make another black market....Thoughts chaps??

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Here's a question for you all...

There's talk or maybe it's true that legislation is coming in to ban smoking completely if your under the age of 14...or 15. ...basically means if your that age now you will never be able to buy cigs legally..

It's a funny one for me....as much as I hate smoking part of me thinks its an attack on your civil liberty...I don't want my kids to smoke...but I think they have to make there own minds up...also wouldn't it just make another black market....Thoughts chaps??

I bet the criminal gangs and smugglers are rubbing their hands at this. Me personally I don't think it will ever happen due to the tax revenue smoking brings in.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I bet the criminal gangs and smugglers are rubbing their hands at this. Me personally I don't think it will ever happen due to the tax revenue smoking brings in.

I used to make quite a good living in Europe moving ciggies,long time ago obviously,didn’t even need to bring them back to the UK,there was a huge industry moving them from the rock across the runway to La Linea and thence up to the Costa’s (not the chain of coffee shops).There used to be a few big stores just over on the Brit side of the Gib border that facilitated the game by selling nothing but tobacco.