5 hours ago, C.green said:

Anyone use the zyn pouches ? I used them to stop smoking just slowing down on them now very addictive 

Are they the same as snus because I can't have snus.makes me gag,puke and burn my lips and gums.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not being hysterical or over exaggerating when I say I have a suspicion that Starmer may be the most sinister prime minister the country was ever stupid enough to elect……I think in 12 months there

Think the writing was on the wall long before startmer popped up mate it’s the reason you are we’re you are and I,m were I am, think the next year or so will just be a confirmation of why we got out,

Not be long before it's that price over here mate glad I don't smoke and find it a bit sad when f some folk continue with an expensive habit that's detrimental to their health though I will defend the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Gas station prices here 

IMG_20240523_114602553.jpg.3a913ba8b5052a53b48cd35ea45359ce.jpg

I still smoked when I went to Italy and cigarettes were €4 a packet, 2018 ish ? 

I really need to quit, I had packed the rollies in for ages then for some stupid reason started back up again a couple years back so now between fags and joints I get through nearly 100g of bacci a week :no:

22 hours ago, BGD said:

I really need to quit, I had packed the rollies in for ages then for some stupid reason started back up again a couple years back so now between fags and joints I get through nearly 100g of bacci a week :no:

you sound like ourlasses brother how the f**k you work with one hand or 2 hands but smoke in your eyes beats me lol 

a pouch lasts him 2 days a 50 gram if your on a half hour journey i won’t let him smoke in motor he’s fidgeting stop for a drink or diesel he’s out sparking up sucking on it like a pro 

gets right on my nerve the c**t 

plus his a slippery f****r to boot 

• Haha 1

Few younger lads I have worked with in the past all smoker's were always skint after a couple of weeks into the month till the next pay day I always thought it was with a weed habit thought now looking into the price of baccy that aswell must be one of the reasons. I would sooner have a few bob in my pocket and treat myself to another catapult. 😆 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I used to smoke too, and I remember when tobacco prices went through the roof. I switched to vaping because it’s cheaper and the NEXA N20000 offers a decent price. It was a bit of a struggle to get used to at first, but after about two months, it became a lot more manageable. If you're considering a switch, it might be worth a try.

Edited by AntB

Palma airport duty free Amber leaf was nearly 140 euro's for ten 50gram pouches and i have seen lads selling it for 20 notes a pouch . I usually bring a few boxes back for lads at work but didn't bother this time.

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Palma airport duty free Amber leaf was nearly 140 euro's for ten 50gram pouches and i have seen lads selling it for 20 notes a pouch . I usually bring a few boxes back for lads at work but didn't bother this time.

You'd get £20 for them I'd have thought 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Borr said:

My mate in Wales just orders booze off Amazon...

Can you imagine how long it would last if they dropped it off in my garden while I was at work lol

• Haha 1

10 fags were 12 1/2p when I started smoking, No6.  You could buy fags from machines outside shops.

Think I had my first puff at around 5 or 6 years old, took a lit fag from the ashtray.  Saying that, I had been smoking since the day I was born, what with all the second hand smoke. Everyone used to smoke, even the doctor.

• 4 weeks later...