• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the massive reasons the British army is so good is precisely because it’s a volunteer force, professional people who WANT to be there…..these f***ing non starters cluttering up the jails have n

Well well well, the big man Nigel Farage has just taken over the leadership of the Reform party I wish him all the best, they say when you hear Drakes drum a hero comes to save the day well that drum

Let's vote for the party that stops all benefits for undiagnosable illness , prevent immigrants from claiming health housing or benefits until they've worked for 5/10 years, deport all illegals immedi

Posted Images

WWW.REFORMPARTY.UK

I've signed up . As Farage said the establishment are coming after him, I see a few BBC hit articles popping up very Brexit like, https://www.itv.com/news/2024-06-14/suspicious-accounts-being-used-to-push-pro-reform-uk-content-on-tiktok 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The BBC traces people behind social media profiles posting...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Borr said:
WWW.REFORMPARTY.UK

I've signed up . As Farage said the establishment are coming after him, I see a few BBC hit articles popping up very Brexit like, https://www.itv.com/news/2024-06-14/suspicious-accounts-being-used-to-push-pro-reform-uk-content-on-tiktok 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The BBC traces people behind social media profiles posting...

I am signing up,well worth £25

• Like 1

Hi did good here that bbc lot with there constantly trying to trip him up are sickening. There a disgrace. Any way he soon cut them to size

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, terryd said:

Hi did good here that bbc lot with there constantly trying to trip him up are sickening. There a disgrace. Any way he soon cut them to size

They are no match whatsoever for Farage in a debate,he isn’t as stupid as they look.

• Like 5

Farage has bought glimmer of hope. It’s done deal this time but next time would different. People like my self who would show zero interest as a rule as it seeemed pointless . He has got our attention and motivating us to vote 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Just been reading an article on 25 years of labour rule in the UK and it reads for some depressing reading, education, health, investment all below the national average and economic inactivity ( lazy bast@rds on the sick or dole ) running at over 28% with Starmer using Wales a shining example of labour rule, fckn sickening

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/jobs/welsh-labour-given-up-on-growth-prosperity/

Edited by Bakerboy
33 minutes ago, terryd said:

Farage has bought glimmer of hope. It’s done deal this time but next time would different. People like my self who would show zero interest as a rule as it seeemed pointless . He has got our attention and motivating us to vote 

Me myself i think a lot of it's down to him and reform being ant establishment as we all know how the establishment and the other political parties have had our pants down over the year's.

• Like 4