32 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

From what I can gather Reform have helped Labour especially in places like Rother Valley were the Tory MP who has done more for the area in 4 years than the last Labour MP did in 20 a Labour MP has been returned with only a thousand votes in it. 

This was always going to be the case, Reform were going to take the conservative vote, splitting the opposition parties, like Farage said “ things are going to get worse, before they can get better “ it’s just a matter of how bad things will get 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the massive reasons the British army is so good is precisely because it’s a volunteer force, professional people who WANT to be there…..these f***ing non starters cluttering up the jails have n

Well well well, the big man Nigel Farage has just taken over the leadership of the Reform party I wish him all the best, they say when you hear Drakes drum a hero comes to save the day well that drum

Let's vote for the party that stops all benefits for undiagnosable illness , prevent immigrants from claiming health housing or benefits until they've worked for 5/10 years, deport all illegals immedi

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

From what I can gather Reform have helped Labour especially in places like Rother Valley were the Tory MP who has done more for the area in 4 years than the last Labour MP did in 20 a Labour MP has been returned with only a thousand votes in it. 

This was always going to be the case, Reform were going to take the conservative vote, splitting the opposition parties, like Farage said “ things are going to get worse, before they can get better “ it’s just a matter of how bad things will get 

Posted (edited)

Roughly double the number of seats for approx the same amount of votes as 2019 for labour, +1.6 percent increase in the labour vote

Edited by Bakerboy

Have we got a reform vote total yet? , I saw that Reform came second to Labour in 96 seats , would have liked more seats but given Reform are now the opposition in a big chunk of the country I think they have done remarkably well with the whole system against them , hopefully Reform can't start making a few waves in parliament now 👍

We knew this Labour majority was coming and there's no way the tories could be endorsed any more,  when you start analysing the numbers it's not a great victory for Labour and  won't be an easy term for them , prepare for more of the same x2.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Reform have 4 seats. 

Not much of a spring board position. 

Looking forward to seeing Nigel in action, but I genuinely thought they would do better. 

Just Farage, Tice and Anderson (dont know of the other chap) 3 of the 4 have more balls than the rest of the MP's put together, hopefully shake things up a bit if nothing else.

I can see the knifes being out for them in the MSM even more so now they will be trying to discredit them at every turn. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

id say people are much worse of now after conservatives then they ever were under labour 

labour might bankrupt the country but it’s not all going to the rich thieving vunts 

31 minutes ago, kanny said:

Have we got a reform vote total yet? , I saw that Reform came second to Labour in 96 seats , would have liked more seats but given Reform are now the opposition in a big chunk of the country I think they have done remarkably well with the whole system against them , hopefully Reform can't start making a few waves in parliament now 👍

We knew this Labour majority was coming and there's no way the tories could be endorsed any more,  when you start analysing the numbers it's not a great victory for Labour and  won't be an easy term for them , prepare for more of the same x2.

3rd place on voter percentage about 4 million votes I believe

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

3rd place on voter percentage about 4 million votes I believe

This is why we need PR it's ridiculous that you can get that many voted and barely get any seats

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id say people are much worse of now after conservatives then they ever were under labour 

labour might bankrupt the country but it’s not all going to the rich thieving vunts 

I don’t agree with that, the working man is better off under the conservatives, labour only ever take your money and give it to the work shy and any other none contributor to society, then hike your taxes up to pay for it 

I’ve just been into my mates farm and the first thing he said was he might as well give up now instead of watching his business disappear 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Is this right... ?

👉 4 million votes for Reform.
And they get 4 seats.

👉 3.5 million votes for Lib Dem 
And they get 71 seats.

Yep

• Confused 1

This country is f****d now Labour are back in number 10...its time to make as much as you can by what ever means....and get the f**k out of this shit hole for good👍

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

This country is f****d now Labour are back in number 10...its time to make as much as you can by what ever means....and get the f**k out of this shit hole for good👍

If all goes well with my health, come October I shall be leaving these shores, I'm ashamed to call missen British, 👍

• Like 1