• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the massive reasons the British army is so good is precisely because it’s a volunteer force, professional people who WANT to be there…..these f***ing non starters cluttering up the jails have n

Well well well, the big man Nigel Farage has just taken over the leadership of the Reform party I wish him all the best, they say when you hear Drakes drum a hero comes to save the day well that drum

Let's vote for the party that stops all benefits for undiagnosable illness , prevent immigrants from claiming health housing or benefits until they've worked for 5/10 years, deport all illegals immedi

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Labour massive landslide, bigger than predicted.

whatever they get is for what they have promised and not for what they have done and what the tories promised and didn't do

Just now, paddyluke said:

whatever they get is for what they have promised and not for what they have done and what the tories promised and didn't do

Red or blue one fails vote for the other or not and repeat. Hopefully they don't do too much damage before either cons get revamped or reform grows and becomes established... I genuinely hope reform gets an unexpected massive result and from what I'd gathered working around UK that may well happen polls or not

5 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

That's politics.

Sunderland, 18k labour 11k reform cons in third with 5k, hmmm, without equal rep we're not going to see democracy I don't think and if labour give children the vote we're buggered 

• Like 1

We are all doomed, the only good thing at our end is we kept our conservative MP, who has done a lot for this area. 

well done to Farage, Starmer won’t be able to handle him, the only MP in history that will give you a straight answer, tough times ahead but hopefully Reform will get bigger and become the main opposition party 

anyway, I’m off to rap in work, sign up for benefits, change my pronouns, dye my hair purple and identify as a lesbian teapot, that’s the only way labour will do anything for me, good luck to you all 

• Like 5

Reform have 4 seats. 

Not much of a spring board position. 

Looking forward to seeing Nigel in action, but I genuinely thought they would do better. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Reform have 4 seats. 

Not much of a spring board position. 

Looking forward to seeing Nigel in action, but I genuinely thought they would do better. 

From what I can gather Reform have helped Labour especially in places like Rother Valley were the Tory MP who has done more for the area in 4 years than the last Labour MP did in 20 a Labour MP has been returned with only a thousand votes in it. 

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

From what I can gather Reform have helped Labour especially in places like Rother Valley were the Tory MP who has done more for the area in 4 years than the last Labour MP did in 20 a Labour MP has been returned with only a thousand votes in it. 

Labour were going to win regardless but nobody can ignore the amount of people that are waking up and want a move to the right it was never going to happen over night the odds are stacked in the lefts favour globally 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, terryd said:

Voted first time in my life reform for me.

In another note this woman from plaid cymru can get knotted. People like her do my head in pompous bunch of gits. What right do they have. Clueless 

IMG_2541.png.8a9276226a1a3d9e6547cafbbed60363.png

Terry which Ann in Plaid Cymru wrote this please, and where did you find it? Thanks. Aled