Just looking at the bbc news page and I notice the wogs have been on a murder spree this week, “a 20 year old from Croydon” arrested for stabbing two women in Dorset, 5 people including a child shot on the street in Hackney and a lad working in a watch shop murdered in a robbery by 2 odd marks……..I bet absolutely none of that will get talked about at election time. 

• Like 4

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the massive reasons the British army is so good is precisely because it’s a volunteer force, professional people who WANT to be there…..these f***ing non starters cluttering up the jails have n

Well well well, the big man Nigel Farage has just taken over the leadership of the Reform party I wish him all the best, they say when you hear Drakes drum a hero comes to save the day well that drum

Let's vote for the party that stops all benefits for undiagnosable illness , prevent immigrants from claiming health housing or benefits until they've worked for 5/10 years, deport all illegals immedi

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, WILF said:

a lad working in a watch shop murdered in a robbery by 2 odd marks

He lived local to me,set up as a watch dealer/broker,a lot of the stock wasn’t actually his the two blokes had made a couple of visits to the office feigning interest so he had got more SOR stock in,got him in a choke hold and stripped the shop,he commited suicide within 24 hours of the robbery.I have stopped wearing a watch in London,spotters are hanging around outside decent restaurants and affluent areas and lining people up for a mugging.

Well well well, the big man Nigel Farage has just taken over the leadership of the Reform party I wish him all the best, they say when you hear Drakes drum a hero comes to save the day well that drum has been banging in my ears for a while now.

• Like 16
42 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Well well well, the big man Nigel Farage has just taken over the leadership of the Reform party I wish him all the best, they say when you hear Drakes drum a hero comes to save the day well that drum has been banging in my ears for a while now.

That finishes Roland Rat Sunak quite nicely, Starmer "my dad was a tool maker" won't be happy either.

Yes his dad was a toolmaker, he fathered that dickhead didn't he?

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Tice done the right thing for the country stepping aside, he's a nice bloke but lacked that extra spark that gets people engaged, good on him , you won't see such chivalry from the Tories or Labour front benches. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, kanny said:

Tice done the right thing for the country stepping aside, he's a nice bloke but lacked that extra spark that gets people engaged, good on him , you won't see such chivalry from the Tories or Labour front benches. 

Absolutely Kanny I was just having the same conversation with the Mrs, Tice is a nice bloke but no oomph where Nigel has bagloads as you say it’s good he looked at the bigger picture.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

So is he standing in he election

Yeah he's standing as MP for Clacton on sea ....Make Clacton Great Again! 

• Haha 3
On 30/05/2024 at 05:38, WILF said:

Just looking at the bbc news page and I notice the wogs have been on a murder spree this week, “a 20 year old from Croydon” arrested for stabbing two women in Dorset, 5 people including a child shot on the street in Hackney and a lad working in a watch shop murdered in a robbery by 2 odd marks……..I bet absolutely none of that will get talked about at election time. 

Any crimes by the spearchuckers rarely gets a mention nowadays, it's hardly news is it? Primitive savages behaving like primitive savages.

7 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Any crimes by the spearchuckers rarely gets a mention nowadays, it's hardly news is it? Primitive savages behaving like primitive savages.

I honestly thought that by now some mad fckr would have gone postal on a load of the fckrs, Im obviously glad no 1 has like

the worst people in this and all elections are the people themselves......the lazy disinterested fucks...who are the first to  piss gripe and moan................AND THEY HAVE NEVER CAST THEIR VOTE in the first place............

• Like 5

Think Farage seen the support Tommy Robinson got on saturday and thought nows the time to stand 

One thing with Farage is they cant push the immigration row under the carpet like they would 

No doubt Starmer will rubber stamp them in , just to get the waiting lists down , to make it look like there dealing with the problem  

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the worst people in this and all elections are the people themselves......the lazy disinterested fucks...who are the first to  piss gripe and moan................AND THEY HAVE NEVER CAST THEIR VOTE in the first place............

Totally agree, vote or in future shut the f**k up. Better still, those who don't vote shouldn't get pay rises, tax cuts, child benefits or pensions. If they don't care, I f****n don't either.

• Like 2
On 30/05/2024 at 06:45, mackem said:

He lived local to me,set up as a watch dealer/broker,a lot of the stock wasn’t actually his the two blokes had made a couple of visits to the office feigning interest so he had got more SOR stock in,got him in a choke hold and stripped the shop,he commited suicide within 24 hours of the robbery.I have stopped wearing a watch in London,spotters are hanging around outside decent restaurants and affluent areas and lining people up for a mugging.

Am I OK wearing my G shock in maccie D's ? 

• Haha 1