Dogo Argentino blood

1 hour ago, Franks dad said:

He’s ok on the lamp with rabbit , and has had a few bits and bobs 😳 daytime ( this can be confirmed )  …. His main attribute is strength …. But he’s pretty nimble for a lump tbh . And his nose … if he had a decent owner , he’d be a joy to work with but he’s wasted on me to be fair .. 

He looks OK to me, mate.  👍

• Thanks 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never seen a working Dogo in person. Has anyone else on here ? What could they do here in the UK that a purpose bred lurcher couldn’t ?    There’s dogs here that take everything in th

As well as showing and judging Deerhounds; Ms. Noble also coursed them regularly with the Deerhound and Saluki Coursing Club ; Cheers.

this is my daughters bulldogo brother to my one 14 mths old

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mr moocher said:

what is it x with a labrador must be where the black comes from i dont consider that a good x imo

Doesn't look f**k all like a lab cross.

7 hours ago, mr moocher said:

i saw an english bullterrier x dogo full crop ingles bullterrier its the best x dogo i seen stunning dog

You've confused me a tad here mate, could you explain yourself a tad clearer please?

Not being obtuse.  👍

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Doesn't look f**k all like a lab cross.

it dont look f**k all like a dogo either,if you cant understand what i wrote about the dogo x english bullterrier dont worry it wasnot meant for you to understand only people that know

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, mr moocher said:

it dont look f**k all like a dogo either,if you cant understand what i wrote about the dogo x english bullterrier dont worry it wasnot meant for you to understand only people that know

You're not quite with it, regarding humour, eh?!  Lol

You actually think blacky was being serious?!  Lol

Let's not fall out about it ffs let's see some pics of them ,anyone remember the lad that used 2 post and offer hunting trips over Argentina like think the hunted boar ,these little deer things and flipping cougars he rated the dogo as the one 

47 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Let's not fall out about it ffs let's see some pics of them ,anyone remember the lad that used 2 post and offer hunting trips over Argentina like think the hunted boar ,these little deer things and flipping cougars he rated the dogo as the one 

Not falling out with anyone really, blacky.

Some people on here just need to lighten up a bit, and not take things too seriously, and learn how to distinguish humour out of certain posts, like yours about franks dad's dog looking like a dogo lol 👍

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Not falling out with anyone really, blacky.

Some people on here just need to lighten up a bit, and not take things too seriously, and learn how to distinguish humour out of certain posts, like yours about franks dad's dog looking like a dogo lol 👍

Mange tout furg mange tout

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mr moocher said:

this is cain fourteen months old bulldogo the c**ts dug up my daughters garden and wrecked it shell lose her deposit when she decides to buy

Bet she still wouldn't part with him, he's a great looking animal 👍

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Can anyone remember there was a phase around the millennium of having ridgeback in lurchers ? 

Was a fella had one on here, quite a few years ago.

Can't remember his name now, or if he put any pics of it up.

• Like 1