Dogo Argentino blood

Them presa are OK till they get to a certain age...then by all acounts they turn in to dominant liabilities even to there owners ....not for me like 

Looks a nice dog tho atb with it 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never seen a working Dogo in person. Has anyone else on here ? What could they do here in the UK that a purpose bred lurcher couldn’t ?    There’s dogs here that take everything in th

As well as showing and judging Deerhounds; Ms. Noble also coursed them regularly with the Deerhound and Saluki Coursing Club ; Cheers.

this is my daughters bulldogo brother to my one 14 mths old

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Them presa are OK till they get to a certain age...then by all acounts they turn in to dominant liabilities even to there owners ....not for me like 

Looks a nice dog tho atb with it 

Suppose it all depends on the individual dogs and owners I wouldn't advise an inexperienced dog owner to go anywhere near one but like most breeds there are different bloodlines of presa some i'd love to own some i wouldnt go near with a bargepole 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 25/05/2024 at 07:38, shaaark said:

Let's not be slack and silly here, fellas.

You seriously can't tell us that a roughly 100 lb bull/mastiff type dog, can catch rabbits, hare and deer on a regular basis.

If you are are, I'm calling you both utter liars, simple.

I had a 70lb pit/bullmastiff that I didn't use as a hunting dog but he caught and killed roos and foxes when I used to walk him through the bush for exercise. I only saw him on one fox in the open and he didn't catch it but was surprisingly close on it's ass for a while. He lived until 18.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, jamie7344 said:

Not a dogo but similar with a very High prey drive

20240413_193213.jpg

20240413_192315.jpg

I bet if he decided late at night if you were sneaking about where you had no right to be, 5 seconds after he grabbed you, then began  tossing your body around like a wee rag doll, you would know you had made a very big mistake, one that would not end well. There would be no escape from that demon of a dog. Very tidy feet for a large, heavy breed. 

Edited by toolebox
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, toolebox said:

I bet you thought all your Xmas had come at once, when you got that book as a 12-year-old Tatsblister , advents at that age have a profound effect on young minds, and can shape our interests in later life.

That's true mate from being infant school age when I learned to read I always had books bought for me about nature and animals after showing an interest in them some of them I still have to this day though in my infant school day's their was things like nature tables were kids were asked to find things for it and tanks with tadpoles in to watch how they develop into toads or frogs that got kids to pester their parents to take them pond dipping. 

• Like 2
On 22/05/2024 at 07:26, tatsblisters said:

Remember having this book bought for me for my 12th birthday with text and pictures of dogs from all over the world. Though it was the picture of the Deerhound in it that I nagged my parents in wanting one though obviously they ignored my pleads as a dog of that stature would have been no good to us as kids scrounging around our local haunts with our pack of mongrels. 

20240522_071000.jpg

20240522_071529.jpg

Anastasia Nobles fantastic dog named Aurora..both the dog & the pic itself are very well renowned. If ever up the road in Argyll in Scotland it's always nice to visit the estate & walk through the beautiful garden's where this animal & many other superb working dog's of Miss Nobles wandered. Great pic,thanks for sharing Tats & bringing back some memories of yesteryear.. awesome stuff.

• Thanks 2

If i was hunting boar all the time a good working line presa would be the one for me. I seen a few one dog i seen get killed on a boar abroad but i seen him get lamped bushed killed alot of stuff for what he was nose on the dog was decent. Youll see alot of dominance in some lines but some lines youd get a better dog from keeping it in the house n that.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 4
On 25/05/2024 at 08:15, Black neck said:

Never judge a man till you walked 30 miles in his jesus creepers, with a head full of jinns.

Very sage advice, blacky.  

😄 👍

On 26/05/2024 at 08:36, FUJI said:

Anastasia Nobles fantastic dog named Aurora..both the dog & the pic itself are very well renowned. If ever up the road in Argyll in Scotland it's always nice to visit the estate & walk through the beautiful garden's where this animal & many other superb working dog's of Miss Nobles wandered. Great pic,thanks for sharing Tats & bringing back some memories of yesteryear.. awesome stuff.

Weirdly the descendants of that dog lay around all day in a old Suffolk Manor House 

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Weirdly the descendants of that dog lay around all day in a old Suffolk Manor House 

As well as showing and judging Deerhounds; Ms. Noble also coursed them regularly with the Deerhound and Saluki Coursing Club ;

5D677D70-F4A3-493E-9A65-EEE795F7AEF5.jpeg.91cccc0bb13fd43b53d233874f6949ad.jpeg

Cheers.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

What's the temp like on them Moocher, as protective as the straight bulldogs?

yeah they are protective the main difference is these dont get possesive over bones and toys like a bulldog,you can take anything off them,but they will protect

• Thanks 1