Dogo Argentino blood

Half Dogo , couldn’t run to warm himself 😀, nothing really here to test his bottle, have come across bits and pieces with him out, ✌️

IMG_1225.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never seen a working Dogo in person. Has anyone else on here ? What could they do here in the UK that a purpose bred lurcher couldn’t ?    There’s dogs here that take everything in th

As well as showing and judging Deerhounds; Ms. Noble also coursed them regularly with the Deerhound and Saluki Coursing Club ; Cheers.

this is my daughters bulldogo brother to my one 14 mths old

Posted Images

Some pig hunter's here in NZ, use or have used Dogo's within their packs. It's fair to say that even a little Dogo goes a long way in breeding dogs to hunt wild boar,50% would still give a dog that behaved like a land shark and wanted to knuckle even the biggest of boars. I did a lot of research on the breed when I was writing a column for a hunting magazine and I found out that, in fact, it was two young brothers, still at school at the time collected a good number of bitches, that were kept on several farms, to start breeding the foundation of this breed. So it's still a relatively young breed.

Edited by toolebox
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, toolebox said:

Some pig hunter's here in NZ, use or have used Dogo's within their packs. It's fair to say that even a little Dogo goes a long way in breeding dogs to hunt wild boar,50% would still give a dog that behaved like a land shark and wanted to knuckle even the biggest of boars. I did a lot of research on the breed when I was writing a column for a hunting magazine and I found out that, in fact, it was two young brothers, still at school at the time collected a good number of bitches, that were kept on several farms, to start breeding the foundation of this breed. So it's still a relatively young breed.

Fella that ran the monteria forum kept them didn’t he?

3 hours ago, toolebox said:

How do the dogo compare with bull Arabs 

Last few weeks,Ive noticed quite a few heads around my way all now have cane corso pups....one family have 6 kids in the house.... accident waiting to happen if you ask me🙈

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Last few weeks,Ive noticed quite a few heads around my way all now have cane corso pups....one family have 6 kids in the house.... accident waiting to happen if you ask me🙈

Dogs should be kept out doors in their own space 

• Like 2
On 22/05/2024 at 09:00, mC HULL said:

good to have the dogs mooching about as kids just rough when a bitch come on heat 10   fighting for her all at her 

Even better if you could entice the bitch in heat into your school. Nothing more entertaining than a pack of slavering street dogs running around the corridors and classroom. Panicking, hysterical teachers and the girls screaming on top of their desks. Excellent entertainment. We did it more than once. I'll er, get my coat.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Even better if you could entice the bitch in heat into your school. Nothing more entertaining than a pack of slavering street dogs running around the corridors and classroom. Panicking, hysterical teachers and the girls screaming on top of their desks. Excellent entertainment. We did it more than once. I'll er, get my coat.

If it was someone we didnt like to much....we would throw a dog over the wall of the garden to tie with their prize mutt....grab the dog back...and say f**k all😎

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, mr moocher said:

this is mother and son the pups 50/50 scott bulldog dogo mums caught everything and is a very good hunter,son is 14 mths old very driven

thumbnail_image1 (9).jpg

What sort of hunting do ya do ?, they wouldn’t have a great nose, little terrier here picks up scent a lot quicker,

I think they’re sheer size and strength gives an illusion of drive because hey can inflict damage very quickly and not take much in return, I doubt many would go snout first into a stop end , with anything bigger that a fox 

6 minutes ago, Casso said:

What sort of hunting do ya do ?, they wouldn’t have a great nose, little terrier here picks up scent a lot quicker,

I think they’re sheer size and strength gives an illusion of drive because hey can inflict damage very quickly and not take much in return, I doubt many would go snout first into a stop end , with anything bigger that a fox 

they are renouned for having a good nose,and they have drive my bitch screams when she sees prey cant stop her,shes taken nearly everything possible here no problem

35 minutes ago, Casso said:

she only weighs 80 pounds