A day in crown court

31 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Narrow dog to carcason I think he wrote a book on the journey took them two years to get there and they sold the boat when they arrived if memory serves quick google 

0FEF1B26-37F0-4F2C-912D-707F3B5ADC45.png

That’s the one … I thought it was really good but then I’m a bit of a geek with boats and water ….. I put everything I could into the search engine and couldn’t find it … I started having a bit of a autism meltdown and had t9 go walk the dogs to get it out my head …… thank you so much 👍👍👍👍 ….. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It means I just won my appeal have had the six points removed from my licence which is still clean  the £1500 fine quashed and I can claim expenses for the six court cases I have sat through and the 7

Get hold of a book called "The way of a transgressor" by Negley Farson. American guy who had an amazing life. He got hold of a boat in Southampton, refitted it and went to Europe via Rotterdam. Took r

Only in the toilet after when he won his case …… 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Franks dad said:

That’s the one … I thought it was really good but then I’m a bit of a geek with boats and water ….. I put everything I could into the search engine and couldn’t find it … I started having a bit of a autism meltdown and had t9 go walk the dogs to get it out my head …… thank you so much 👍👍👍👍 ….. 

Get hold of a book called "The way of a transgressor" by Negley Farson. American guy who had an amazing life. He got hold of a boat in Southampton, refitted it and went to Europe via Rotterdam. Took rivers and canals and got all the way to Romania. Took the Kette boat (chain driven tow) up the Frankishe Jura mountain river, made it to the Danube and the marshes, fished for sturgeon and shot ducks for food. An incredible life story. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

And now it’s my turn to claim my expenses five days wages 330 miles travelling and about £15 in bus fairs choke on that you corrupt bunch of wankers ho.ho ho 

7AEA46EF-2A25-4480-9BCE-FB80F7B045BD.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Did you wear a nice suit and tie? I bet you went in a tracksuit you being a bit of an anarchist 😂

Always wear a suit mate, no tie I have a fat neck lol, looking round the waiting room at the caps shorts and tracksuits I just think your fecked before you even open your mouth I had all my evidence printed out in multiples to hand out to the judge and prosecution and swear an oath on the bible even though I am not in the slightest bit religious, it’s all a big game and I,ve got quite good at playing it over the years 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

'..... the prosecution puts it to you Mr G that a lifetime of spreading myths about giant cats renders your evidence untrustworthy and laughable "

😉😂

• Haha 5
15 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

'..... the prosecution puts it to you Mr G that a lifetime of spreading myths about giant cats renders your evidence untrustworthy and laughable "

😉😂

I suspect you are one of the few on here that is still out there actively doing it and travelling to some fantastic places seeing what’s real meeting real people and deep down you know my case is 100% credible I therefore rest my case lol

• Thanks 1
On 17/05/2024 at 18:49, Franks dad said:

Im just impressed your getting speeding tickets On a canal barge …… my 21 ft river cruiser wouldn’t have pulled that off … random one … did you ever see the programme years ago early 2000 bloke and a whippet I think crossed the channel in a narrow boat?  …. The name of its back in the brain somewhere …

We’re do you keep your boat mate is it in water or do you trailer it,? I had a cruiser for 12 years before buying the ship used to love it, it was the last dawncraft ever made  if I never had a misses could have happily lived in it was 34 ft long centre cockpit bit of a handful in the wind was the only downside especially as it’s always windy here as I’m next to the Severn estuary 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I suspect you are one of the few on here that is still out there actively doing it and travelling to some fantastic places seeing what’s real meeting real people and deep down you know my case is 100% credible I therefore rest my case lol

Only having a laugh G man. Yeah I'm out and about travelling massive distances doing real stuff in the lakes , on Exmoor and everywhere in-between.....I might not be a convert to the big cat theories but I  respect the adventures you have on your journey 👍

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

We’re do you keep your boat mate is it in water or do you trailer it,? I had a cruiser for 12 years before buying the ship used to love it, it was the last dawncraft ever made  if I never had a misses could have happily lived in it was 34 ft long centre cockpit bit of a handful in the wind was the only downside especially as it’s always windy here as I’m next to the Severn estuary 

I don’t have it anymore mate ,was 21 ft ( I can’t recall the name ,I’ll try and find the original booklet for it later) had it moored in Bath Marina in newbridge ,and then kelston marina (opposite jolly sailor )  then sized right down to a  brand new 12ft Ali sea nymph with a  brand new Suzuki lump for pike fishing ,had four boats all together 2 cruisers the nymph and a old speedboat with a small motor  for fishing , also found a 15 ft Canadian canoe in the field behind my house …. So lumped it home and kept that for a bit 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

26B82ADF-A19F-43C7-A56F-F23E883F1A2F.jpeg

E757A3D0-CA98-41C4-87F7-FF1020269E22.jpeg

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Franks dad said:

26B82ADF-A19F-43C7-A56F-F23E883F1A2F.jpeg

E757A3D0-CA98-41C4-87F7-FF1020269E22.jpeg

Small world did you know Martin brown, old hippy type of bloke worked in veals tackle shop for many years used to always be piking from a boat on th Avon around keynsham held the river record for years think it as the first 30lb pike from there  , another lad I knew Adam Scott held the carp record on the Avon as well he wrote a chapter in the book river carping by Neil Waite I was going to move my first boat to  saltford marina  when  I first bought it but sharpness was easier to get to from my house in shire

• Like 1