• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics from out & about these past couple of weeks,these pic's are all took on Canon dslrs,either a Canon 1D X or a Canon 7D  

A few Oystercatchers..

Posted Images

Some clever picture taking there,with a name like Fuji are you an actual photographer or have you just got a pukka camera ?.....keep them coming mate,brilliant.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently dug out my first ever dslr camera,it dates back from 2005,you can pick these up on eBay nowadays for about £50 max with a lens or two included. I'm surprised the battery held some charge but to be honest I've used the camera for a number of days now & it's still going strong on that initial charge. These are a few I've taken with it the past few day's,nowadays everyone is onto the mirrorless camera's & before those dslrs with a CMOS sensor,this old Olympus has a Kodak CCD sensor in it which comes from the earlier film camera's. Personally I like the colours etc that come straight from the camera without the need to edit them,these are only from the kit lenses that came with the camera & not the high end professional ones you can buy for it so they ain't the sharpest,the camera is only 8 megapixels which compared to today's camera's is pretty much at the very bottom of the tree so to speak. Still,I like the images from it & have some prints on my wall taken with it,prints at 20 x 16 and possibly slightly bigger are great again nothing compared to today's standards. Those with a few year's behind them may remember the day's of film & those that didn't well here's a few pics taken albeit with a digital camera but with a Kodak film sensor inside so these pics have a slight look from before what we commonly see today.

1718438984396.JPG

1718439547562.JPG

1718439200129.JPG

1718439233376.JPG

1718438931794.JPG

1718439031407.JPG

1718439510741.JPG

1718281441123.JPG

1718295120732.JPG

• Like 3