Few pics from out & about these past couple of weeks,these pic's are all took on Canon dslrs,either a Canon 1D X or a Canon 7D

1715785107111-01.jpeg

1712590395531-01.jpeg

1712590576604-01.jpeg

PSX_20240513_160226.jpg

PSX_20240515_160557.jpg

PSX_20240513_105527.jpg

PSX_20240517_090639.jpg

IMG_20240517_092527.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few pics from out & about these past couple of weeks,these pic's are all took on Canon dslrs,either a Canon 1D X or a Canon 7D  

A few Oystercatchers..

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jok said:

The Chapel and the first river pic are for some reason ringing lots of bells. Any clues please. Jok.

The chapel is across the other side of Bassenthwaite Jok,I was up on Sale Fell here in the northern end of the Lake District & the river pic is up in Scotland in Glen Orchy 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 buddy.

• Like 1

Well I was wrong on one and damn close on the river. We had a family jaunt in the motor home and I think we were very close to there. For saying that, many Scottish, smallish rivers look similar. Coming from the Borders it could have been one of many. I’ve fished quite a few. Awe enspiring is the scenery. Jok.

Seeing as how you obviously enjoy, have you ever ventured onto Culloden Moor. It is the most heart stopping place imaginable. On the same trip I mentioned we stopped there and the hairs on every part of me stood to attention. We saw nor heard anyone for the best part of 3 hours. Well worth the trip. Jok.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jok said:

Seeing as how you obviously enjoy, have you ever ventured onto Culloden Moor. It is the most heart stopping place imaginable. On the same trip I mentioned we stopped there and the hairs on every part of me stood to attention. We saw nor heard anyone for the best part of 3 hours. Well worth the trip. Jok.

Yeah I visit Culloden Moor everytime I'm up in the Inverness area Jok,like you say it's a very sombre heart wrenching place to visit,the quietness of the place is quite surreal to be honest,not something I've experienced anywhere else to be truthful. I love Scotland,spend lots of time up there in our old motorhome & campervan too, heading to the Isle of Mull in the very near future,just trying to dodge the dreaded midge from now until September haha,there's a fantastic place over on the east coast we love to visit called Elie,,amazing place,dolphins on view daily,great walks on the Fife Coastal Path etc plus east is always best during the summer months regarding the midges especially on the coast.