5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Did you get out on Saturday?  didn't see you 

I did but was late. And then went home again after first one…….. how did they finish?

10 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I did but was late. And then went home again after first one…….. how did they finish?

We didn't stay till the end, had some more hunting along the valley but the call of the cider became too strong 

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We didn't stay till the end, had some more hunting along the valley but the call of the cider became too strong 

Was a lovely day. Shame I had to go to work. You get many views? Shame it gets so busy with them this time of year puts me off abit. 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Was a lovely day. Shame I had to go to work. You get many views? Shame it gets so busy with them this time of year puts me off abit. 

Didn't see massive amounts but had a good day out trail hunting so all good 👌

11 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just keep on doing whatever it is your doing,your the individual in control of your own actions,the law is never going to be overturned it’s gone too far down the road for that.

https://huntingkind.com/

Agree totally with you mate hunting with dogs in the future will become a clandestine activity to protect the individual against what i believe will be more outrageous laws and punishments for the ordinary folk who most it's in their blood and what i believe is in the DNA to utilise man's best friend to hunt other animals 

• Like 4

i was lucky , i had the best times over a period of 50 years  ,.mobile phones and social media  fkd the job , just walk alone ,and keep it to yourself 👍

• Like 8