Deary fecking me....

Not just the BBQ they’d asked that they keep windows closed when cooking meat! 
I’d do and say nothing and simply carry on as normal. It’s giving an inch to these entitled fruit cakes which has caused all the problems. Eating meat is entirely natural for us as a species and no-one has any business getting in the way of you doing so. Hunting is the other cheek of the same ar$e.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I think,vegan

I think veganism is more hard-core than vegetarianism.  Its like a strict religion with them. I don't eat pork because I can handle the way they are factory farmed, but I don't make a song and dance about it. I had a quiche at a friend's house recently which I  belatedly discovered contained pork.  But I just left the rest of it and said I was full.. I didn't make a song and dance about it, berate them or make myself sick. Sometimes veganism is like I'm holier than you.

I think the militant types would have been militant about something else if they had heard about it before veganism . Mouthy people who love the sound of their own voice and love the "pride" they have in "doing the right thing" . 

Sums up my mother in law to a T . Vegetarian because she doesn't like any harm to animals but is so scared of snakes she would happily see them all killed . Also she so much of a vegetarian in public and I've seen her eating KFC Chicken nuggets.  Absolutely hates horse racing in public because of the whipping of horses and putting horses down who break a leg , but will join in everyone I'm the family if their all doing a grand national sweepstake . Loves the grandkids so much in public and on Facebook posts but can go a year without seeing them 

I have no idea how I've got into moaning about my mother in law but she is the stereotypical loud mouth vegan/vegetarian type . One of my proudest moments was when she came round with her new boyfriend and I cooked wild boar pie and watched him wolf it down and couldn't get enough of it and her saying to him " you do realise that animal probably suffered before it died ".  I answered her " I hope so they taste better when the suffer " . My 2 kids were laughing , her new boyfriend was giggling into his pie and she was sat their with a face like a slapped arse 

f**k off sue 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Did you all click on the link....?

I'm guessing there was zero details of where or even which country this happened in?

Click bait rubbish full of adverts and pop ups. Stop reading nonsense it is no good for your blood pressure or society. Next week it will be an article about demon killer bull cross lurchers 🤣

I do agree vegans are cnuts though