There's some wonky feckers amongst us...

There’s a complete breakdown of society that enables these freaks to think they can do these things. 
We are seeing the decline and fall of western society, it’s nothing new, think of the Roman Empire, the mongol empire, the Austro Hungarian empire, the Soviet empire, and others. 
There isn’t a strong man or a strong political party that will say “ stop ! Enough! This madness has to end”! 
Just look at what happened yesterday,  a Tory from the “far right” of the party, a prominent member of the ERG, crossed the floor of parliament and joined Labour and was welcomed with open arms by Starmer, a man she claimed to hate only last week !

George Galloway has it right, Labour and Tory’s are just two cheeks of the same arse !

Cheers.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Body integrity identity disorder, I read an article on people who just wanted one leg so they would try and lie on a train track, nutters. 

• Like 1

Peter Wates, 67, of Purley, Surrey, a retired former member of the Royal Society of Chemistry, was sentenced to 12 years in prison. Forensic officers found a scrotum and two penile shafts inside a tub of butter marked with the instruction “do not defrost” at his home address.

mine just says utterly butterly 

• Haha 5
7 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Peter Wates, 67, of Purley, Surrey, a retired former member of the Royal Society of Chemistry, was sentenced to 12 years in prison. Forensic officers found a scrotum and two penile shafts inside a tub of butter marked with the instruction “do not defrost” at his home address.

Surprised they didn’t word it that  he received a stiff sentence 

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Body integrity identity disorder, I read an article on people who just wanted one leg so they would try and lie on a train track, nutters. 

Yep seen that....there is a girl that wants to be blind....think she went through with it

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yep seen that....there is a girl that wants to be blind....think she went through with it

Yes,her ambition was to be blind,she achieved it by pouring drain cleaner into her eyes,there’s nowt as strange as folk.

I've read about it on another site. To be honest , it's just too f***ing disturbing to think about. What the f**k is happening to the world ???.

It's bad enough that one nutter is insane enough to be into something like this , but , thousands of other equally insane people are enjoying it right along with him .  It's just like those monkey torturing nut jobs that have been all over the news this week.

Nobody loves to laugh and joke about daft stuff more than me , but these f***ing lunatics are really doing this stuff.

Have people always been doing things like this , and we're only just hearing about it , or , is it some kind of evolutionary change ?.

The pool of normal people is shrinking rapidly .

• Like 3
14 hours ago, mackem said:

There's a bit about this in one of the Robert Galbraith novels. Cormoran Strike is being interviewed by a girl in a wheelchair and discovers she can walk but simply wants to identify as a disabled person! I can't remember the exact quote but he basically tells her to "f... off!" I wonder why they didn't include that section when they put it on BBC1? 

• Like 1

No different to a man who wants to be a woman. Its a chemical imbalance in the brain, The Nazi`s discovered it during there experiments on Jews, Conspiracy theory alert,

Perhaps its being put into our diet in some form or other, Lol

14 hours ago, Franks dad said:

His was obviously lurprick.

• Haha 1