• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

id have a few kilo if it was hash or weed id get a van

that’s it you’d manage the 100 kg even if it meant ranming some up the nose for a bit a stamina lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
43 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

id have a few kilo if it was hash or weed id get a van

me pal left me a bit a smoke few week back have a try weekend bubble hash has a dark red tinge inside soft oily 6B9AEBF2-FB87-4828-BB9D-AA40FEA31F77.png.4e607da784c9cc698f81e006f2b8c7ac.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

me pal left me a bit a smoke few week back have a try weekend bubble hash has a dark red tinge inside soft oily 6B9AEBF2-FB87-4828-BB9D-AA40FEA31F77.png.4e607da784c9cc698f81e006f2b8c7ac.png

Had a few pipes of that on the night the sky went funny colours really nice smoke 

7CF658A1-0D84-434C-AE7F-8E80FF9A702D.jpeg

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Had a few pipes of that on the night the sky went funny colours really nice smoke 

7CF658A1-0D84-434C-AE7F-8E80FF9A702D.jpeg

i saw a bit a pink in the sky nothing like that 

im weekend i’ll have a single skinner weed and hash with one a these the kids got me father’s day i like odd guiness these must a been cheaper lol5A931E60-C21D-478A-9959-EFEFF6BE05CF.jpeg.da78ec7a5d56e2586164acab35453688.jpeg

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

im weekend i’ll have a single skinner weed and hash with one a these the kids got me father’s day i like odd guiness these must a been cheaper lol5A931E60-C21D-478A-9959-EFEFF6BE05CF.jpeg.da78ec7a5d56e2586164acab35453688.jpeg

You can get it for about £1:30 a can….but it’s the thought that counts, mate ! 
Cheers.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

It's not your kids mate.they love you.its your wife that thought you ain't worth more.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You should give it a go you might find your own truths 

probally puke everywhere i have never halucinated on weed ive been f****d on oil from the plants its always people who like a drink that say shit like that drink is far worse than weed imo

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You can get it for about £1:30 a can….but it’s the thought that counts, mate ! 
Cheers.

that’s it mate same as the massive bar of tobeloerone i don’t eat they got me gone in no time lol

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s it mate same as the massive bar of tobeloerone i don’t eat they got me gone in no time lol

It was my wife’s birthday on Saturday and her pal from Yorkshire brought , amongst other things, a big box of assorted chocolates including two huge Toblerone bars ; f**k the diabetes ! LOL ! 
Cheers.

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Greyman said:

You should give it a go you might find your own truths 

he’s worried he returns to russia from home leave like this lolimage.jpeg.2880ef99ae1a565e302fde12dbf533d9.jpeg

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It was my wife’s birthday on Saturday and her pal from Yorkshire brought , amongst other things, a big box of assorted chocolates including two huge Toblerone bars ; f**k the diabetes ! LOL ! 
Cheers.

Bought a big fck off bar of the orange flavour 1 thought it would last me a week ate it in a fckn day, wont buy another 1..lol

8 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

You’re a knowledgeable chap dc if you knew somebody banging sniff out who never works and buys Rolex’s smart clothes holidays nice cars and had a few pulls but doesn’t get charged would you say he’s a grass?

If your Telling tales on folks....it will only get you so far....  personally,I wouldnt entertain anyone like the gentleman above... because of my morals.... sadly something lots of folks today, don't seem to have...a few lines of chonk comes before common sense these days 👍

• Like 1