3 hours ago, mackem said:

Everyone thinks they are Pablo Escobar because they have an ounce of hash or a few grams of Charles,99% of people wouldn’t have a clue if they found a 100 boxes washed up on a beach,they don’t know the man so are setting themselves up to be robbed reported or worse,far better for them to report the find and walk away than wade into the murky waters of a game they don’t know the rules of and are getting out of their depth trying to play.

METRO.CO.UK

Hundreds of kilograms of the illegal narcotic were discovered on the Dorset coast.

first off 100 kg heavy lol you ain’t carrying off the beach unless your @THE STIFFMEISTER lol 

• Haha 4

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

a friend of my boys has just got nine years for two kilo of charlie and five kilo weed hes got his head screwed on he had a good run hes got his money in crypto currency and is set up for when he gets out f**k that though not for me

6 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

a friend of my boys has just got nine years for two kilo of charlie and five kilo weed hes got his head screwed on he had a good run hes got his money in crypto currency and is set up for when he gets out f**k that though not for me

poca to come yet or more jail

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

The minute he buys anything nice...he be back inside mate.... Spending cryptocurrency or paper...any asset's/toys etc will be rinsed...

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

The minute he buys anything nice...he be back inside mate.... Spending cryptocurrency or paper...any asset's/toys etc will be rinsed...

that’s it mate you don’t have to buy out nice  a pal did 9 and once released hasn’t paid all his bill so he’s been back a few times for not paying his poca 

• Like 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

i aint got a clue he has a four hundred grand house in someone elses name hell probally f**k off abroad hes a computor expert and had a high paid job hes f****d though still gotta serve nine years someones already shagging his ex who is a sort

You be surprised how far they dig into people's lives when they want to retrieve the proceeds of  crime...having stuff tucked away in others people's names like houses,aint fool proof... there's always a paper trail of sorts...and phone records 😉👍

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Everyone thinks they are Pablo Escobar because they have an ounce of hash or a few grams of Charles,99% of people wouldn’t have a clue if they found a 100 boxes washed up on a beach,they don’t know the man so are setting themselves up to be robbed reported or worse,far better for them to report the find and walk away than wade into the murky waters of a game they don’t know the rules of and are getting out of their depth trying to play.

METRO.CO.UK

Hundreds of kilograms of the illegal narcotic were discovered on the Dorset coast.

Anyone who lost 10boxes would probably know the person willing to buy ten boxes. Leave it alone if you’re just some bottom feeder

20 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You’re a knowledgeable chap dc if you knew somebody banging sniff out who never works and buys Rolex’s smart clothes holidays nice cars and had a few pulls but doesn’t get charged would you say he’s a grass?

28 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

You’re a knowledgeable chap dc if you knew somebody banging sniff out who never works and buys Rolex’s smart clothes holidays nice cars and had a few pulls but doesn’t get charged would you say he’s a grass?

There's a few like that where the whole town knows what their up to but weirdly they never get nicked or just taken in for "questioning"

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, gnipper said:

There's a few like that where the whole town knows what their up to but weirdly they never get nicked or just taken in for "questioning"

Don’t mind anyone making money but when you grass in others to keep you in “business” seems lower then a snakes belly 

• Like 1
On 6/18/2024 at 12:19 PM, Daniel cain said:

Old acquaintance of mine just done 7 yrs as a 'courier '...got out last November...he was under surveillance,last month he got lifted at the local McDonald's..£200,000 plus cash and a few kilos...up in court, adjourned for a week...they gave him 3 1/2yrs🤔...folks enjoy earning the money ..but not doing the time that comes with it😔 the drugs game,is a dirty game...the more you move,the more you become a target for the feds and competition..aint no life,looking over your shoulders...waiting for that knock on the door...but theres never no shortage of lads to step up,and take over... 

Hi. I didn't come here for this at all, but it's a very interesting topic.
 I also know someone who got a few grams and did two and a half years in prison. Without seeing his first daughter born and the first years of her life. When he got out, everything seemed fine. It's been a long time. And now after more than a dozen years, he's back in with this shit. 
The only thing is that all these years he kept doing it and nobody even knew. I guess once you get in, it's hard to get out.

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

first time you get caught with say half oz your getting 3-4 year 

anything in the kg your ten plus unless you get done for just been the courier you may get an 8

that isn’t  talking the wrong uns that get took out the cell wined and dined in the cafe took out ya cell for chats all weekend then a note slipped to the judge giving you a quarter of the time you should get lol 

anyone thinking you will be out in 18 month getting caught with a few hundred k  of product is  dreaming or i  for a shock 

better of sticking to the baccy lol 

I dont think you'd get a 10 for a kg.My pal got caught with 1 1/2 boxes and 17grand and copped a 7 and even though he had legitimate books going back 20years showing how everything he owned was paid for as he'd always worked full time plastering and was very low key and not flash at all.Small house,8 year old Audi and a 5year old work van.They still put a 80grand confiscation order against him and it was only luck that his books were so straight and spot on that they didn't take his house which there was talks of.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, klarkd said:

Hi. I didn't come here for this at all, but it's a very interesting topic.
 I also know someone who got a few grams and did two and a half years in prison. Without seeing his first daughter born and the first years of her life. When he got out, everything seemed fine. It's been a long time. And now after more than a dozen years, he's back in with this shit. 
The only thing is that all these years he kept doing it and nobody even knew. I guess once you get in, it's hard to get out.

Did he have an Akita?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

I dont think you'd get a 10 for a kg.My pal got caught with 1 1/2 boxes and 17grand and copped a 7 and even though he had legitimate books going back 20years showing how everything he owned was paid for as he'd always worked full time plastering and was very low key and not flash at all.Small house,8 year old Audi and a 5year old work van.They still put a 80grand confiscation order against him and it was only luck that his books were so straight and spot on that they didn't take his house which there was talks of.

must a been a while ago that sentences are  heavy these last few year and books or not they will take your shite once they work out what you owe them they want it a lad i know got an 18 and he only got caught with about 30k another mate just got 12 and he didnt have get caught with out nothing