My cousin got caught up with someone selling it. Got caught with a small amount initent to supply. Got bailed obviously upset the people higher up the chain got caught again transporting few weeks later 🤣 14 years he got. Missed the birth of his kid etc was it really worth it? Yes he thought he was the man when it was going well but sure he sees it diffrent now 

• Like 2

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

My cousin got caught up with someone selling it. Got caught with a small amount initent to supply. Got bailed obviously upset the people higher up the chain got caught again transporting few weeks later 🤣 14 years he got. Missed the birth of his kid etc was it really worth it? Yes he thought he was the man when it was going well but sure he sees it diffrent now 

14 years , f***ing hell my boys is 14 and is feels like a lifetime ago he was born . All that time in jail and miss out on all the good times with your kid . What a wasted life 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

14 years , f***ing hell my boys is 14 and is feels like a lifetime ago he was born . All that time in jail and miss out on all the good times with your kid . What a wasted life 

Play with fire you get burned 🤣

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

id be asking how he got 3 1/2 year for a second offence with the amount he was caught with its 12 plus for that no question 

sang like a canary 

1 hour ago, hot dog said:

Nobody's been doing 10+ for a couple of kg of coke for years.not even for the 2nd offence.unless your all mates with that famous Mexican drug lord.

you are loads get 10 plus 

Got me thinking this thread about the large quantity of cocaine that was washed up on a beach somewhere years ago and I wonder what most of us would do if we found a large quantity of this drug would we alert the authorities or find a buyer for it .

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Got me thinking this thread about the large quantity of cocaine that was washed up on a beach somewhere years ago and I wonder what most of us would do if we found a large quantity of this drug would we alert the authorities or find a buyer for it .

Everyone thinks they are Pablo Escobar because they have an ounce of hash or a few grams of Charles,99% of people wouldn’t have a clue if they found a 100 boxes washed up on a beach,they don’t know the man so are setting themselves up to be robbed reported or worse,far better for them to report the find and walk away than wade into the murky waters of a game they don’t know the rules of and are getting out of their depth trying to play.

METRO.CO.UK

Hundreds of kilograms of the illegal narcotic were discovered on the Dorset coast.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, mackem said:

Everyone thinks they are Pablo Escobar because they have an ounce of hash or a few grams of Charles,99% of people wouldn’t have a clue if they found a 100 boxes washed up on a beach,they don’t know the man so are setting themselves up to be robbed reported or worse,far better for them to report the find and walk away than wade into the murky waters of a game they don’t know the rules of and are getting out of their depth trying to play.

METRO.CO.UK

Hundreds of kilograms of the illegal narcotic were discovered on the Dorset coast.

That's true mate . I have not led a sheltered life and i wouldn't say i don't know some one who knows some one so to speak but most of them i know in the drug game have seen sense and got out of it and put their money into legitimate businesses . Me myself if i found a large quantity of class A i would leave it where i found it tbh though a large quantity of weed might be a different outcome 😆 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

That's true mate . I have not led a sheltered life and i wouldn't say i don't know some one who knows some one so to speak but most of them i know in the drug game have seen sense and got out of it and put their money into legitimate businesses . Me myself if i found a large quantity of class A i would leave it where i found it tbh though a large quantity of weed might be a different outcome 😆 

Always walk the straight and narrow mate,you know it makes sense,enjoy your day tats.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, hot dog said:

OK

first time you get caught with say half oz your getting 3-4 year 

anything in the kg your ten plus unless you get done for just been the courier you may get an 8

that isn’t  talking the wrong uns that get took out the cell wined and dined in the cafe took out ya cell for chats all weekend then a note slipped to the judge giving you a quarter of the time you should get lol 

anyone thinking you will be out in 18 month getting caught with a few hundred k  of product is  dreaming or i  for a shock 

better of sticking to the baccy lol 

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Everyone’s a gangster till the door comes off 

6C19EAAB-3FAF-49B4-8CBD-304ADF30D698.gif

that’s me this morning mack bang on the door you know straight away i’m stashed looking round the bend like i’ve been on the beak al week lol thought the door ain’t off but i’ve ten things to do i’m not sitting in there till tomoz if i don’t need to they f****d off im out gone lol ourlass just rang me it’s for me daughter for been racist on a bus interview tomorrow but she’s not that way inclined just asked her her mate she was with they have  been and  seen her she said it’s from playing them nicky minaj songs on the buss a black women ain’t said out followed them in to pictures went to the desk and got there names they did it even know or see the women madness