4 hours ago, Waz said:

104 years!!! now thats dedication....🤣

Some people pay heavily for a seat at the table Waz. 

• Like 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, mackem said:

I am going to the theatre tomorrow to watch “The freshwater five” a performance based on the five fishermen handed 104 years for £53 million quids worth.

Have you seen Dick Whittington?

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Waz said:

104 years!!! now thats dedication....🤣

To what getting bummed ,stabbed ,sit in a cell,it's all been said on this forum  coke heads are a waste of space ,but hey ho ,country is fuked ,keep it going ,be full of goats and peados in another decade 

9 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Have you seen Dick Whittington?

I was dick Whittington, ventured to London sans cat (we brought lurchers) and found the streets were indeed paved with gold. 

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

Old acquaintance of mine just done 7 yrs as a 'courier '...got out last November...he was under surveillance,last month he got lifted at the local McDonald's..£200,000 plus cash and a few kilos...up in court, adjourned for a week...they gave him 3 1/2yrs🤔...folks enjoy earning the money ..but not doing the time that comes with it😔 the drugs game,is a dirty game...the more you move,the more you become a target for the feds and competition..aint no life,looking over your shoulders...waiting for that knock on the door...but theres never no shortage of lads to step up,and take over... 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Old acquaintance of mine just done 7 yrs as a 'courier '...got out last November...he was under surveillance,last month he got lifted at the local McDonald's..£200,000 plus cash and a few kilos...up in court, adjourned for a week...they gave him 3 1/2yrs🤔...folks enjoy earning the money ..but not doing the time that comes with it😔 the drugs game,is a dirty game...the more you move,the more you become a target for the feds and competition..aint no life,looking over your shoulders...waiting for that knock on the door...but theres never no shortage of lads to step up,and take over... 

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I was no angel in my younger days...but soon as I brought my kids into the world...I walked away from that lifestyle...no amount of money would keep me away from being part of their lives... would sooner not have a pot to piss in,than still be rolling that dice👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

id be asking how he got 3 1/2 year for a second offence with the amount he was caught with its 12 plus for that no question 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

id be asking how he got 3 1/2 year for a second offence with the amount he was caught with its 12 plus for that no question 

My thoughts Exactly....like I said earlier...its a dirty game..you never know what someone's gonna say...when they looking at a 10 stretch👍

• Like 3
7 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

German investigators seized 39 tons of cocaine worth more than $2.78 billion hidden among vegetables...

That's just an eye watering amount of money to lose , even for a big time drug dealer that can write off the losses.

Imagine trying to explain that one to the boss 🥺

6 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

200k and a few kilos and only got that.Who'd he roll over on?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My thoughts Exactly....like I said earlier...it’s a dirty game..you never know what someone's gonna say...when they looking at a 10 stretch👍

full a snakes is it worth it really 

• Like 2

big sentences getting handed out up this way for it.

i know of one last year got caught with a kg transporting and he got a 14 stretch. first timer too.

that fella 2nd offence must be a right Alfie 

• Like 2