On 20/06/2024 at 21:59, mackem said:

Saw two people central London today openly smoking crack,white girl early 20’s was scrabbling on the pavement legs covered in healed abscesses from whatever,no one gave a flying f**k,went round a corner a number of charity workers asking immigrant beggars is there anything they need?

I went up to Brixton market the other week with my missus as she had to call into her offices which are in Brixton town hall.It was quit sureal as its all gentrified now so yo had all the trendy white loaded people walking about being all cool with their takeaway bag of jerk chicken and beef patties but then there was 2 scruffy fuckers sat smoking brown not 10ft up a side ally and then saw a black fella stood in a phone box smoking crack like nobody could see him through the glass.The complete contrast of people there was quite amusing 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nice little set up there for them , we’ve just come back from Stonehenge 

nice day for it today here been lovely down there walking about 

anytime there wrecking the garden tiring thereself out i’m all for lol 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

put yer feet up when the kids are knackered have a nice cup of tea preferably yorkshire tea make a nice three skin and relax magic

8B6A041A-FD25-45D7-8668-9BE08CA1BA5A.jpeg.a523a661a9376fc84e10b56ffbf0c186.jpegstay away from baccy mate only smoke bud once every so often this single skinner do me 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, downsouth said:

I went up to Brixton market the other week with my missus as she had to call into her offices which are in Brixton town hall.It was quit sureal as its all gentrified now so yo had all the trendy white loaded people walking about being all cool with their takeaway bag of jerk chicken and beef patties but then there was 2 scruffy fuckers sat smoking brown not 10ft up a side ally and then saw a black fella stood in a phone box smoking crack like nobody could see him through the glass.The complete contrast of people there was quite amusing 

I sat down on a pavement the other week and had a chat with a really nice homeless bloke from hull,he was sitting on his bag smoking stardog and even offered me a puff on his spliff,been on the streets for 20 years,his only complaint was the price of weed nowadays.People walked past oblivious to him,I gave him a couple of quid and he laughed,Any one of us could take a left instead of a right at that fork in the road and end up somewhere we don’t want to be,I would like to think I never judge these people by the cover of their book of life.

237E5C90-4073-43E3-9E77-40A68808EFE2.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, mackem said:

I sat down on a pavement the other week and had a chat with a really nice homeless bloke from hull,he was sitting on his bag smoking stardog and even offered me a puff on his spliff,been on the streets for 20 years,his only complaint was the price of weed nowadays.People walked past oblivious to him,I gave him a couple of quid and he laughed,Any one of us could take a left instead of a right at that fork in the road and end up somewhere we don’t want to be,I would like to think I never judge these people by the cover of their book of life.

Chicken scratching for bread crumbs🙈🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Chicken scratching for bread crumbs🙈🤣🤣🤣

I felt sorry for her mate,I would have given her some cash but I knew where it would have went,there was half a dozen charity workers chatting to immigrant beggars,but nothing for a Brit girl around the corner who had fallen into a dark hole.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, mackem said:

I see a lass asking for spare change in the door way of B and M in Rotherham regular and her legs are a mass of scabs and sores what a fekin state to get yourself in ffs. What is the cause of this that drugs make their legs look like a mangy old dog. 

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I see a lass asking for spare change in the door way of B and M in Rotherham regular and her legs are a mass of scabs and sores what a fekin state to get yourself in ffs. What is the cause of this that drugs make their legs look like a mangy old dog. 

Self inflicted from scratching/injecting mate... heroin and crack will send you batty😔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Self inflicted from scratching/injecting mate... heroin and crack will send you batty😔

abscesses ain’t it some  don’t inject still get them from deficiency’s etc was at me lifelongs friends old man’s the other day his older brother had popped in i got the smell straight away it’s unmistakeable rotting meat he showed me you could see the bone how he wasn’t dead or dying of poisining i don’t know he’s been at the grip now 30 year since he was 12 no way he ain’t loosing that leg unless he dies 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

abscesses ain’t it some  don’t inject still get them from deficiency’s etc was at me lifelongs friends old man’s the other day his older brother had popped in i got the smell straight away it’s unmistakeable rotting meat he showed me you could see the bone how he wasn’t dead or dying of poisining i don’t know he’s been at the grip now 30 year since he was 12 no way he ain’t loosing that leg unless he dies 

Have you ever seen the legs of a desomorphine user? I saw a couple on skid-row, not pleasant. 

6 hours ago, mackem said:

some things build up mack head goes happened with my sister mate decades a shite from been at primary going to hers feeding me nephew threw a letterbox to still shaking her about 30 year for not taking me old lady money she borrowed she early 50s now 

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Have you ever seen the legs of a desomorphine user? I saw a couple on skid-row, not pleasant. 

not about he is it mate years ago it was reckitts(temgesic)eggs phet they was all injecting nowhere near as many people inject today as the early 90s 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

8B6A041A-FD25-45D7-8668-9BE08CA1BA5A.jpeg.a523a661a9376fc84e10b56ffbf0c186.jpegstay away from baccy mate only smoke bud once every so often this single skinner do me 

I had a nice bit of sqidgey last night someone brought to the bbq only needed a half a joint for the whole evening, only got through a fraction of the food I prepped so enough for today and  will finish off tomorrow with a nice belly pork I’ve boned stiffed and rolled should be fantastic after 2 days in the fridge marinading, the simple pleasures of life food family and friends 

20AF30A1-AF43-4B06-B89F-23FADC9DBAEC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not about he is it mate years ago it was reckitts(temgesic)eggs phet they was all injecting nowhere near as many people inject today as the early 90s 

Don't know if it's hit the UK mate, it rots flesh. 

krokodil-wrist-forearm-bone.jpg

skin1.jpg

• Sad 1