On 20/06/2024 at 07:18, Greyman said:

The groaning from the toilet was probably the bird paying for her sniff, and before stiffy judges me I have never done sniff as it turns people into total pricks  imo 

Laughable , ffs you have lived a shelter existence really 

• Confused 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Laughable , ffs you have lived a shelter existence really 

Sorry for my ignorance but I,m missing your point there mate are you suggesting girls don’t pay for coke by turning tricks or that coke doesn’t turn people into total pricks as both statements are 100% true and my sheltered life has witnessed both ???

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Sorry for my ignorance but I,m missing your point there mate are you suggesting girls don’t pay for coke by turning tricks or that coke doesn’t turn people into total pricks as both statements are 100% true and my sheltered life has witnessed both ???

It used to make pricks of folks 20 yrs ago,and it wasn't about like the epidemic proportions of today....

When theres bags about....knickers are around the knees these days😁..f**k alls changed👍

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It used to make pricks of folks 20 yrs ago,and it wasn't about like the epidemic proportions of today....

When theres bags about....knickers are around the knees these days😁..f**k alls changed👍

I know mate that’s why stiffys reply is a bit strange the amount of geezers around my age I bump into black and blue on a Monday, ask them what happened and it’s oh nothing mate bla bla, all embarrassed you know they been in the boozer trying it on with girls half there age thinking they can still have a row with blokes half there age then reality hits home and they get the shit kicked out of them before the nights out coke hero’s and we’re I grew up the birds were dishing out blowies in the toilets for a baggie years ago, nothing new just reality 

• Like 1

My laughing is that “paying the coke “ 

most  birds on the charge enjoy getting wrung out , that’s the reality.

They aren’t paying any form of debt.

they are off their dish and part of the cycle.

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mate they are referred to as coke hoes as I said the pubs were I grew up birds are dishing out blow jobs for bags it’s a truth I think you claimed I had lived a sheltered life for believing it but I have seen it and still no people playing the same game anyways Barbie is up to temp kids are arriving from work etc and I’m off to cook some fine food smoke some fine weed and drink a few fine ciders enjoy your evening 

• Haha 1
On 20/06/2024 at 13:25, mushroom said:

And for the princely sum of 400€ you can have yourself a Glock with a full clip…. Obviously I wasn’t tempted at all :laugh:

How much for extra clips

• Haha 3

Personally buying a Glock online I believe is a recipe for disaster…. I was fuucking tempted though, just for the crack in the mountains. Then I realised, I live in Spain and can buy one and carry legally. Not sure how they would be about me firing it off in a national park mind :laugh: 

5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

coke was ok but a few pills and your bird wasn’t answering the phone if she knew lol 

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate they are referred to as coke hoes as I said the pubs were I grew up birds are dishing out blow jobs for bags it’s a truth I think you claimed I had lived a sheltered life for believing it but I have seen it and still no people playing the same game anyways Barbie is up to temp kids are arriving from work etc and I’m off to cook some fine food smoke some fine weed and drink a few fine ciders enjoy your evening 

i was going to have a single skinner tonight but it’s 10 these still messing in garden lol 27E08F33-C47B-4CC5-A3C1-72767708C487.png.fe3fa5ed1ddcdbdd4fd999fd470ea43f.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i was going to have a single skinner tonight but it’s 10 these still messing in garden lol 27E08F33-C47B-4CC5-A3C1-72767708C487.png.fe3fa5ed1ddcdbdd4fd999fd470ea43f.png

put yer feet up when the kids are knackered have a nice cup of tea preferably yorkshire tea make a nice three skin and relax magic

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Nice little set up there for them , we’ve just come back from Stonehenge 

• Like 3