19 minutes ago, mackem said:

Don't know if it's hit the UK mate, it rots flesh. 

krokodil-wrist-forearm-bone.jpg

skin1.jpg

you see legs like that here but not of desamorph that rotting hand is like a rotting leg comes off with the bandages you see bone it will f***ing reek 

• Sad 1

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Self inflicted from scratching/injecting mate... heroin and crack will send you batty😔

Just can't get my head around why anyone would take that shite the state it gets them in.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Just can't get my head around why anyone would take that shite the state it gets them in.

Addictive personality’s and a shit life in general mate if your home is a box in a doorway what is there to loose may as well try something to make shit seem better and before you know it your on the roundabout of highs and lows always looking for that first great rush again 

I reckon there's a historical high in people one pay check from the breadline with zero safety net...and imagine what charity and opportunities have been eaten up by the hoards coming across in boats , most will swamp local soup kitchens, my way is big on village cupboard I think it's called where shops and people stock up a shed and fridges for those in financial need. Shocking really what a state to be in and the government happy to keep us at this level , global inflation and they decided that they could battle it by making thousands homeless or unable to cover what might be a 40% mortgage increase. Just literally hammering the working class to desperation. Oh well see what's to come

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not about he is it mate years ago it was reckitts(temgesic)eggs phet they was all injecting nowhere near as many people inject today as the early 90s 

Early 90's around us...they was all shooting up  speed and them dirty 30 tamazepam...walking around  with black marks where the veins collapsed😬

When I first want to borstal....one lad had his old girl bring him in aload of brown...they had one set of sharps on the whole wing...that they passed from cell to cell😬

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Greyman said:

Addictive personality’s and a shit life in general mate if your home is a box in a doorway what is there to loose may as well try something to make shit seem better and before you know it your on the roundabout of highs and lows always looking for that first great rush again 

I agree with what you say mate though I also think that it's an individuals lifestyle choice in choosing that path that takes them to what must be a wasted life of degradation and turmoil. Even though I have not got much in the way of money and materialistic items I find it a blessing I have not got an addictive personality in a way that could destroy my life and those around me and I have the utmost respect for those who have turned their life around who have kicked devastating drug or alcohol habits. 

• Like 3
On 22/06/2024 at 13:28, mC HULL said:

you see legs like that here but not of desamorph that rotting hand is like a rotting leg comes off with the bandages you see bone it will f***ing reek 

I was in barlinnie a few year ago the guy next door to me had abscesses all over his legs an I shit you not you could smell it on the first flat…. He was on the top flat absolutely reeking it was 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1