14 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

A coke dealer lives near me never worked in his life got all the clobber moncler this viviane Westwood that and 3 motors, Rolex watch chavy gold chains never gets a pull definitely a police informer I reckon 

alright crime stoppers 

• Haha 4

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Other than legalities I dont see much difference in coke and booze, both ruin lives fck up families and mostly turn grown men into pricks, jmho like

As a mate of mine once said the moneys good but the holidays at her majesty's are shite. 😆 I find life easier just putting a pair of workboots on 5 days than the shite that comes with that life tbh. 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

A coke dealer lives near me never worked in his life got all the clobber moncler this viviane Westwood that and 3 motors, Rolex watch chavy gold chains never gets a pull definitely a police informer I reckon 

Is that the guy who went to your gym?

14 hours ago, steve66 said:

Always wonders what happens when there’s a large drugs bust like this does it mean the drug cartel write it off or they still expect there payment ? That’s a hell of a lot of money to loose

They have to work it off most probably some poor b*****d that's ruffled their feathers up will be digging his own hole or more so just floated down the river with the crocs. You imagine how many have been killed and crocs have got rid of evidence over seas where it's full of Alligators or crocs. A bet there's been thousands in the swaps. 

• Like 2

I think far to many people been watching scar face on this thread, drugs is like any other crime the more money involved the more you have to watch your back and there becomes less and less people you can truly trust, simple answer is if you don’t want to get burnt stay away from the fire 

• Like 5
59 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think far to many people been watching scar face on this thread, drugs is like any other crime the more money involved the more you have to watch your back and there becomes less and less people you can truly trust, simple answer is if you don’t want to get burnt stay away from the fire 

True that mate they'd sell their mother's for some drugs. I know a lad that went round the bend just smoking the green lol. Ended up outside the house up road going on one with family members & tried to stab his own grandmother. Ended up sectioned over it. I'm a big believer that one of the stuff they put in to make it grow quicker has an affect too.  The chemicals they run through at the end too.  Back years ago when soap bar was about pakkiz near by was lacing it with smack you could see the dust in it. My pal used to smoke it and said after a couple of weeks felt funny so went back to smoking gold seal squidgy,  golf ball black too. 

15 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Be getting his arse tanned by some Muslim copper most probably 😆 

7 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

True that mate they'd sell their mother's for some drugs. I know a lad that went round the bend just smoking the green lol. Ended up outside the house up road going on one with family members & tried to stab his own grandmother. Ended up sectioned over it. I'm a big believer that one of the stuff they put in to make it grow quicker has an affect too.  The chemicals they run through at the end too.  Back years ago when soap bar was about pakkiz near by was lacing it with smack you could see the dust in it. My pal used to smoke it and said after a couple of weeks felt funny so went back to smoking gold seal squidgy,  golf ball black too. 

all the albanian shite a lot of the cali is all sprayed up with spice 

if it had grip in it you’d do a lot more then feel funny lol he’d a been sick as he had ever been for a few week and been straight back some after a day lol 

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

if it had grip in it you’d do a lot more then feel funny lol he’d a been sick as he had ever been for a few week and been straight back some after a day lol 

Back in 90s mate there was loads of the b*****ds doing it towards Bradford leeds way. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

That haul Here was caught up your way lol f***ing pub carpark. f***ing crazy how some people get so laid back instead of getting it to a gaff they go to a pub carpark with 40 million of stuff lol 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

Back in 90s mate there was loads of the b*****ds doing it towards Bradford leeds way. 

here the just passed it to the kids and said bang that in your joint it’s like rocky full generation a kids gone 

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Half of these have never broken the law in their life's never had a speeding ticket. Soon as they get in them cells there singing like f***ing canaries going QE on each other 😆 🤣.  Now it will be KE 

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

That haul Here was caught up your way lol f***ing pub carpark. f***ing crazy how some people get so laid back instead of getting it to a gaff they go to a pub carpark with 40 million of stuff lol 

5 mins from me that been brought in a tanker to gas terminal threw off picked up by them in ribs but i recon but you anti terrorist police all over that area 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Why do they spray it with spice ? Isn't that just a extra cost manufacturing end ?

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

Why do they spray it with spice ? Isn't that just an extra cost manufacturing end ?

its penny’s aint from china normally jwh 018 they put on quite mild and the young kids don’t know good weed won’t touch them after 

and they can get cbd bud with no thc for penny’s spray that then add terpenes for smell 

ruining the young really 

• Like 2