STRONGSTUFF Premium Solid Brass Couples and Leads

How long are the leads?

Edited to add the nylon ones not chain.

Come to think of it they are probs made to order?

You are quite correct, nylon leads are any length you'd like.

I'm not sure whether to be offended that everyone wants the brass couples but not my collars .................. :o

To be dead honest I've got loads on at the minute and while I'm not complaining it would be next week at the earliest that I can sort these couples out (the brass couples on their own that is)

I think the easiest way forward is for me to use Paypal for these, but like I said I need a minimum of 20 orders for the couples.

Would it be best to start a seperate thread for brass couples on their own?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, started making these as much for my own satisfaction as much as to sell them, the prices the Brass gear costs I won't be getting rich off these!

But .............. If you want the very very best, then here it is, all brass fittings are best quality MADE IN ENGLAND and SOLID, they are exactly the same as the other company in England uses.

Firstly there is a couple with trigger hooks and 2 x 5 ply 1" wide collars, with solid brass fittings.

Solidbrasscouplewithtriggersnap.jpg

Then the more traditional type of couple and collars, again in solid brass with solid English made fittings.

1inchsolidbrasscoupleandcollars.jpg

And then the lead to match, choice of either solid brass chain type.

Solidbrasschainlead.jpg

Or 3 ply 1" wide nylon webbing type with solid brass snap.

1inch3plyleadwithsolidbrasssnap.jpg

I'm really pleased with the way this has all come out, it looks as good in real life.

Prices ............

2 x 1" wide 5 ply collars with solid brass trigger snap type couple £25

1" wide collars on solid brass traditional type couple £25

Solid brass chain lead (30" chain) £12

3 ply 1" wide nylon lead with solid brass snap £10

Other colours are:

Black

Red

Yellow

Royal Blue

Postage not included with the above, but only charged at cost.

Items are available for collection by arrangement on Merseyside, or by post otherwise.

Many thanks.

God Save The Queen

awright mate im after a set of brass couples traditional type without the collars please how much and i can pick them up as i am local
  • 3 weeks later...

2 more colours to add now:

Army Green

Brown

Also to add that I'll be going to buy more stuff from the supplier nest week (after the Bank Holiday) so if I can get orders for a minimum of 10 sets of the couple with trigger snaps @ £12 each including return post then I can add them to my order.

To order a set, please PM me with number required, payment will be by cash sent by Recorded Post to me, payment will need to arrive by next Tuesday 25 March a the very latest if you want to be included in my next order, I'll send you my address in a PM.

Couples will be sent to you by 1st Class Recorded Post by next Thursday at the latest.

Many thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Lads, Lads, Lads, with one or 2 exceptions when I posted a couple of weeks ago saying I would get some of those couples with trigger hooks, and if anyone wanted them to get in touch, but I needed firm orders before I'd commit myself to buying stuff I wouldn't normally carry, no one got back to me!

I've got 2 firm orders for those brass trigger couples, and they will be sorted next week, I'm sorry like but I don't want to end up with unsold stuff piling up in my house!

The way it was left was that I would get a box of those couples when the Gamefairs were on again and sell them on a stall next to my other stuff, the bottom line to be honest is that I don't make much on them, and I'm a collar maker not a wholesaler of brass trigger couples, well not yet anyway!

• 3 months later...

Just bringing this back to the top, in line with the rules unlike most of the other "bumped" ads on here!!!!

Have made some of these in cammo now too, not had time to get a photo so you'll have to see them for yourself!

Will have a good selection of couples etc with me at the EDRD show this coming sunday, looking forward to it! Come and say hello if you're there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have got a few sets of these with Brass fittings left too.

As with the others, expect a small price rise when this lot have gone, prices gone up quite a bit for metalwork.

Last few sets of these @ £25

Cammo, Royal Blue, Red, Brown