STRONGSTUFF Premium Solid Brass Couples and Leads

Hi all, started making these as much for my own satisfaction as much as to sell them, the prices the Brass gear costs I won't be getting rich off these!

But .............. If you want the very very best, then here it is, all brass fittings are best quality MADE IN ENGLAND and SOLID, they are exactly the same as the other company in England uses.

Firstly there is a couple with trigger hooks and 2 x 5 ply 1" wide collars, with solid brass fittings.

Solidbrasscouplewithtriggersnap.jpg

Then the more traditional type of couple and collars, again in solid brass with solid English made fittings.

1inchsolidbrasscoupleandcollars.jpg

And then the lead to match, choice of either solid brass chain type.

Solidbrasschainlead.jpg

Or 3 ply 1" wide nylon webbing type with solid brass snap.

1inch3plyleadwithsolidbrasssnap.jpg

I'm really pleased with the way this has all come out, it looks as good in real life.

Prices ............

2 x 1" wide 5 ply collars with solid brass trigger snap type couple £25

1" wide collars on solid brass traditional type couple £25

Solid brass chain lead (30" chain) £12

3 ply 1" wide nylon lead with solid brass snap £10

Other colours are:

Black

Red

Yellow

Royal Blue

Postage not included with the above, but only charged at cost.

Items are available for collection by arrangement on Merseyside, or by post otherwise.

Many thanks.

God Save The Queen

Very very nice. Just a question SS, is there any chance you sell just the couplings without the collars as a few lads may just want the brass coupled clips as it were?...

Bloody troublemaker ....................... :tongue2:

Yes, not a problem selling them seperately, but I'd need to get an order together to be able to buy just those brass clip couples, the supplier has a minimum order value, and I've just bought a load of stuff, it's not a huge amount, but it would be at least 10 sets of those couples with the clips on.

How many would you like JD? ;)

Meant to add a price for the Brass Trigger couples on their own .............

They will be around £12 each, but, have been told today that the new minimum order for this supplier is £250 + VAT, so not really sure there will be 20 people wanting them ............ :hmm:

Seems all suppliers are going the same way with their minimum orders lately, got a room full of webbing here that I had to buy to be able to get what I wanted.

They will be around £12 each, but, have been told today that the new minimum order for this supplier is £250 + VAT, so not really sure there will be 20 people wanting them ............ :hmm:

Seems all suppliers are going the same way with their minimum orders lately, got a room full of webbing here that I had to buy to be able to get what I wanted.

i,ll have a set of brass trigger couples , just let me know when you want the dosh . cheers

Guest ripstop

i,ll have a set of brass trigger couples , just let me know when you want the dosh . cheers

THERE MIGHT BE A FEW LADS ON OTHER SITES INTERESTED SS

Guys,

Just thought I would drop a quick message with regards to the quality and workmanship of these collars. I am a hunt terrierman and have been using a set of these couples / collars for the past 12 mths and have to say they are second to none. The quality is excellent and i would recomend them to anyone.

Oh and just for info I have just placed an order this week for another 6 sets of couples and 3 seperate collars, that must speak for it's self.

Keep Hunting.

Guys,

Just thought I would drop a quick message with regards to the quality and workmanship of these collars. I am a hunt terrierman and have been using a set of these couples / collars for the past 12 mths and have to say they are second to none. The quality is excellent and i would recomend them to anyone.

Oh and just for info I have just placed an order this week for another 6 sets of couples and 3 seperate collars, that must speak for it's self.

Keep Hunting.

hi [bANNED TEXT] ill have a sett as well cheers