First ever net knitted

So after watching multiple videos on YouTube I decided to have a go at knitting my first ever net , I whent for a gate net as I don't realy have an use for a long net as rabbits are so thin on the ground round by me now so I watched some videos and sent acouple of  pms to find out wich was the best twine to use, I then was giffeted some twine off my mate who had some left over twine from when he tried to make some purse nets but gave up and just bought some up so I thought I'd have a couple practice runs first and after 2 days I finaly finished my first ever gate net , still got to put the draw cord on wich are on order . 

A big thank you to nettrigger for putting up with me chewing his ear off for advice and sending me lots a vids and helped me out when I messed up .. its not the prettiest net but its my first and I'm chuffed with it , 

20240423_195356.jpg

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, paulus said:

It does get addictive but in all fairness its as boring as f**k Lol  

Less so than listening to the missus moan about shit tho lol 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

So after watching multiple videos on YouTube I decided to have a go at knitting my first ever net , I whent for a gate net as I don't realy have an use for a long net as rabbits are so thin on the ground round by me now so I watched some videos and sent acouple of  pms to find out wich was the best twine to use, I then was giffeted some twine off my mate who had some left over twine from when he tried to make some purse nets but gave up and just bought some up so I thought I'd have a couple practice runs first and after 2 days I finaly finished my first ever gate net , still got to put the draw cord on wich are on order . 

A big thank you to nettrigger for putting up with me chewing his ear off for advice and sending me lots a vids and helped me out when I messed up .. its not the prettiest net but its my first and I'm chuffed with it , 

20240423_195356.jpg

Be even more chuffed when it's holding a rabbit..

• Like 1