Traffic highways officers

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Silver blanket" Is that a facial from an older gentleman ?

Them highways bods  get about £27000 a year I’d not sit in Ferrari for that,  watching your fat bald work colleague push a stinking double cheese burger down his gullet while farting n burping.then go

i would imaging having these vehicles it covers all aspects of driving, off road on road and winter conditions, also, these vehicles can probably carry more sizeable emergency equipment for motorway u

Posted Images

i would imaging having these vehicles it covers all aspects of driving, off road on road and winter conditions, also, these vehicles can probably carry more sizeable emergency equipment for motorway use rather than a car sized vehicle...that's my guess at it tho.... 

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

i would imaging having these vehicles it covers all aspects of driving, off road on road and winter conditions, also, these vehicles can probably carry more sizeable emergency equipment for motorway use rather than a car sized vehicle...that's my guess at it tho.... 

but why not have a ford nissan etc why luxury makes? 

just curious really 

• Like 2

As officers of the highways i think they're entitled to use strong,safe,reliable motors i mean it wouldnt fill you with much confidence if they swung by the hard shoulder to attend your needs and save the day in a Datsun Cherry would it !

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember when the police used Hillman Imps ;

7063186D-2D52-423F-8238-0BAEA4D56B67.jpeg.31ef1db26fbce6a428b4d580629461d4.jpeg

If I needed them in a hurry , I’d rather they were in a Volvo or a Discovery ! LOL !

Cheers.

Not police lol traffic officers 

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember when the police used Hillman Imps ;

7063186D-2D52-423F-8238-0BAEA4D56B67.jpeg.31ef1db26fbce6a428b4d580629461d4.jpeg

If I needed them in a hurry , I’d rather they were in a Volvo or a Discovery ! LOL !

Cheers.

:laugh: Beat me to it.

• Like 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

As officers of the highways i think they're entitled to use strong,safe,reliable motors i mean it wouldnt fill you with much confidence if they swung by the hard shoulder to attend your needs and save the day in a Datsun Cherry would it !

There’s cheaper reliable options 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I reckon I could do that job. Sat at side of road fckin about. Giving fit birds a silver blanket if they break down. 

Alrighty then!!!! 

0_Comic-Relief-Archive-2000s.jpg.4da42444fb81d9b849fd25dc6f244789.jpg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I reckon I could do that job. Sat at side of road fckin about. Giving fit birds a silver blanket if they break down. 

"Silver blanket"

Is that a facial from an older gentleman ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

but why not have a ford nissan etc why luxury makes? 

just curious really 

well, apparently back in the 60's-70's the police started to use volvo's and bmw's as they were more reliable than other makes of cars, which has been carried on through to todays vehicles, also these are considered more safer/faster and more capable than other vehicles when needed, it was mentioned that these vehicles don't cost as much for the police force as it looks....i hear what your saying tho bud, but would a nissan x trail be better than a x5 bmw for the job, or a ford ranger over a volvo xc90....etc. etc....starting out with a better package is probably more economical in the long term.....     

• Thanks 1