Wildlife Getting Closer

15 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What is it ?

A 14 ft Python was picked up by side of a road near Lyme Regis other day .

WWW.DORSETECHO.CO.UK

A 14-foot snake has been rescued after it was found slithering around rural West Dorset

Looks like it’s a green iguana from the tail markings , but it’s not the greatest pic … I may be wrong … it deffo ain’t a big cat though … 

Edited by Franks dad
Can’t spell

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Raw egg seems to have stimulated his appetite and milk  have removed most of the ticks and will pop up the abattoir in a bit to get some liver to help replace iron etc Surprised he is still here and n

Wish I'd had my camera still not bad for phone shots. Cheers Arry

I see that up at my woodland in Wales.  When the pheasant poults are taken to the release pens , it's not unusual to see 20 to 30 , red kites, buzzards , and ravens , all circling together. Its q

Posted Images

Wildlife moves into cities or cities expand to encroach on wildlife,the past year I have seen vultures,lots of species of BOP’s coyote,fox,racoon,skunk,reptiles,most cities have wildlife in number.

On 14/06/2024 at 17:31, Franks dad said:

Looks like it’s a green iguana from the tail markings , but it’s not the greatest pic … I may be wrong … it deffo ain’t a big cat though … 

I don’t discriminate mate an alligator in a reservoir that supply’s the drinking water to Bristol is as interesting as a leopard in the local woods, but easier to explain at around 2ft probably just outgrown someone’s tank and let on, but if a number of alligators were showing up every year it would require a further investigation lol 

• Like 1