Another XL bully attack

1 minute ago, Franks dad said:

Temperaments ok till it decides it doesn’t like the rules ….. it’s common knowledge I’ve a half cross …. Luckily for me , it’s left all the guarding breed on the shelf and I was left with bull / bull lurcher.. dna tested … for  a 33 kg dog … his strength surpasses 10 fold 😳.  I’ve had Rottweilers at 55 kgs that don’t have the strength or pull of him … few mins of playing tug with stein and you don’t need the gym … 

I don't like dogs you can get a read on.

My brother had an American Bulldog that was the same. A lass I was seeing at the time had a 8 year old and went up to my brother's to take him out for a walk with the dog. He was sound with the kid in the house, fussing him. I let the lad in the back seat of the motor, opened the boot to let the dog in and as soon as it jumped in and saw him a screw went loose and I thought it was going to grab him by the head. What the fcuk triggered the dog I'll never know.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a younger man , I had two 9 feet by 15 ft runs in the garden with kennels , running water , side by side with all my dog related stuff behind 2 inch mesh .   inside them I had my dogs

I'd tap everyone of them XL bullies, a useless mutt bred/created for all the wrong reasons and largely owned by clowns from what I've seen. Pairing a suspect tempered animal with a fool with no idea h

The difference is a sensible/responsible owner recognises this trait and acts/handles the dog accordingly so accidents don't occur, as opposed to the majority of halfwits who own bullys and think it's

Posted Images

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A SCHOOLGIRL has suffered life-changing injuries in Northumberland dog attack as...
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A SCHOOLGIRL has suffered life-changing injuries in Northumberland dog attack as...
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Optometrist Wendy Ho's imposing pet Akita savaged her onetime friend Neal Alexander after...

Glad job yours has lab in it mate

Wow … compared to how many xl’s …… and life changing injuries can mean scars … xl leave body’s …. Like Rambo … 

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Optometrist Wendy Ho's imposing pet Akita savaged her onetime friend Neal Alexander after...

Glad job yours has lab in it mate

Terrible, was your XL Bully of sound temperament or untrustworthy? 

Just now, Franks dad said:

Wow … compared to how many xl’s …… and life changing injuries can mean scars … xl leave body’s …. Like Rambo … 

That was top of the ice berg mate most trainers won’t touch and Akita they should have been banned years ago ! Not sure what its purpose is don’t see them much just on council estates trying to jump over the pallet gates

Just now, Pewit said:

Terrible, was your XL Bully of sound temperament or untrustworthy? 

To be honest he wasn’t the best that’s why he went! I wouldn’t have another like I’d never have an Akita mate 

• Like 4
Just now, keepdiggin said:

To be honest he wasn’t the best that’s why he went! I wouldn’t have another like I’d never have an Akita mate 

Around the kids or with everyone! Every Akita we have had have been great family dogs, I can see why many wouldn't fancy one though. 

Difference between Akitas and XL Bullies are the XL Bullies are generally bred by chavvy gangsters whilst Akitas are bred by show folk who breed for sound temperament.

The worst thing with the xl things is the mongs that are breeding them wouldn't pts an iffy one and keep breeding off them. I would imagine most other big dangerous breeds are in similar hands too getting bred from.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That was top of the ice berg mate most trainers won’t touch and Akita they should have been banned years ago ! Not sure what its purpose is don’t see them much just on council estates trying to jump over the pallet gates

I’m not a lover tbh , one I’ve met was a c%%% and I’ve met another that just looked at my jack as she tried to take its head off …. But then I had rotties and German shep .. the same could be said …. 

But Without a doubt the thing I have now would make all of them look silly at the same time if he decided he wanted to … I’ve pushed him and flicked his switches to test his temperament  … and he’s passed every time … if not I doubt he’d still be above ground 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnipper said:

The worst thing with the xl things is the mongs that are breeding them wouldn't pts an iffy one and keep breeding off them. I would imagine most other big dangerous breeds are in similar hands too getting bred from.

The strength in an xl is totally different to any mastiff / big dangerous breed …. You ain’t holding a conditioned one if it wants to go…. Not unless your built like the rock . 

4 minutes ago, gnipper said:

That's the key difference, they are actively bred to be human aggressive by complete fuckwits on council estates cos they iz gangster innit.

6 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Difference between Akitas and XL Bullies are the XL Bullies are generally bred by chavvy gangsters whilst Akitas are bred by show folk who breed for sound temperament.

You obviously never been on council estates up and down the country full of akitas pakis had them before they went on to mastiff types. Akitas are a real chav status dog but didn’t do well in protection and illegal dog fights so fell down the pecking order

• Like 1

You obviously never been on council estates up and down the country full of akitas pakis had them before they went on to mastiff types. Akitas are a real chav status dog but didn’t do well in protection and illegal dog fights so fell down the pecking order

I don't go up and down the countries council estates no, do you? Lol

And there we have it, brain dead Paki's breeding dogs to be human aggressive. Which Paki did you get yours off mate?