Another XL bully attack

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a younger man , I had two 9 feet by 15 ft runs in the garden with kennels , running water , side by side with all my dog related stuff behind 2 inch mesh .   inside them I had my dogs

I'd tap everyone of them XL bullies, a useless mutt bred/created for all the wrong reasons and largely owned by clowns from what I've seen. Pairing a suspect tempered animal with a fool with no idea h

The difference is a sensible/responsible owner recognises this trait and acts/handles the dog accordingly so accidents don't occur, as opposed to the majority of halfwits who own bullys and think it's

Posted Images

On 22/03/2024 at 11:50, gnasher16 said:

" No bad dogs just bad owners " always cracks me up....watch,study,learn about dogs and animals in general to realise nature doesnt work like that....idiots !

Are you putting it down to the individual dog or the breed, that’s faulty and nothing got to do with the owner , is that what you’re saying ?

• 2 weeks later...

Poor might had his scalp ripped off.

Seem one nearly every day now.

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A FIVE-year-old boy had his scalp ripped off by a neighbour's XL Bully when it allegedly leapt on him without warning.Teddy was savaged by the beast a

Arry

• Sad 1

A minute before this ," the dogs a big softy ,wouldn't hurt a fly ,trust it with my kids " 🤣 when will they learn ?? Sad she's dead and not a nice way to go ,but these simple people need guidance

Poor little lad ,not even the family's, like a lot on here say ,don't like banning things ,restrictions ect ,but when kids ,and innocent people getting maimed ,killed ,it's not on! 

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

A minute before this ," the dogs a big softy ,wouldn't hurt a fly ,trust it with my kids " 🤣 when will they learn ?? Sad she's dead and not a nice way to go ,but these simple people need guidance

Poor little lad ,not even the family's, like a lot on here say ,don't like banning things ,restrictions ect ,but when kids ,and innocent people getting maimed ,killed ,it's not on! 

Don't think you can stop it mate, the ban never really stopped people keeping breeding bulldogs=apbt, they still. Plenty about, I always liked bulldogs, and in the right hands they weren't dog attacks. It was daft macho people having them when the attacks started  in some ways these EL bullies are more dangerous, because you knew what you got with well bred bulldog, these big bullies are unpredictable I think, you never really know how there bred, so don't really  what there temp be like. Our old line staffs were good with people, my pit bitch was good with people. But all bull breeds were always on leads outing public, and kept in secure kennels/run, how should be with powerful dogs, with strong drive. 

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, Borr said:
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The man was found dead in his home in Lancashire and the...

In my honest opinion…. They should all be shot ….. the country was safer when you could pick a lion cub up from harrods and take it home … 

Edited by Franks dad
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't even entertain getting one, @keepdiggin had one off here, I will wonder what it's temperament was like?

Must be crazy to contemplate owning such an unpredictable animal, killing their own owners, wtf is that about.

Edited by Pewit
1 minute ago, Pewit said:

I wouldn't even entertain getting one, @keepdiggin had one off here, I will wonder what it's temperament was like?

Temperaments ok till it decides it doesn’t like the rules ….. it’s common knowledge I’ve a half cross …. Luckily for me , it’s left all the guarding breed on the shelf and I was left with bull / bull lurcher.. dna tested … for  a 33 kg dog … his strength surpasses 10 fold 😳.  I’ve had Rottweilers at 55 kgs that don’t have the strength or pull of him … few mins of playing tug with stein and you don’t need the gym … 

8 minutes ago, Pewit said:

Must be crazy to contemplate owning such an unpredictable animal, killing their own owners, wtf is that about.

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A SCHOOLGIRL has suffered life-changing injuries in Northumberland dog attack as...
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

A SCHOOLGIRL has suffered life-changing injuries in Northumberland dog attack as...
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Optometrist Wendy Ho's imposing pet Akita savaged her onetime friend Neal Alexander after...

Glad job yours has lab in it mate