Another XL bully attack

8 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Tha what, do you lot realise im an elderly gentleman , and you are corrupting me wi all this debauchery talk

He's constantly having wet dreams about me in pink underwear, what do you think could be wrong with him?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a younger man , I had two 9 feet by 15 ft runs in the garden with kennels , running water , side by side with all my dog related stuff behind 2 inch mesh .   inside them I had my dogs

I'd tap everyone of them XL bullies, a useless mutt bred/created for all the wrong reasons and largely owned by clowns from what I've seen. Pairing a suspect tempered animal with a fool with no idea h

The difference is a sensible/responsible owner recognises this trait and acts/handles the dog accordingly so accidents don't occur, as opposed to the majority of halfwits who own bullys and think it's

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Krishna said:

He's constantly having wet dreams about me in pink underwear, what do you think could be wrong with him?

sorry for the late reply my friend, but unlike most on here who have partners spouses, mugs. to do there daily chores , whilst tuther half sit on forums talking rubbish, i have to do it all missen, as greyman, im buggered if know the answer, takes all sorts eh, now then while im here, ive just done my laundry, and in undecided what colour cecks to wear, i shall be back later , but at the moment, im watching an episode of topcat