Another XL bully attack

16 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Point being the Apbt as a breed or infact the owners of the breed gain absolutely nothing from such a cross.....hence " IF " the right people were owning the breed for the right purposes the Lurcher would have to go elsewhere to find such qualities its a win win for the Lurcher while again,the Apbt gains nothing.....dont get me wrong i get it why wouldnt people want to use the most magnificent breed in existence to improve their own.....i just look back at old hands like Tudor and folk of that era who probably didnt even know what a Lurcher was and wonder what they would reflect on the time and effort they put into purifying families of the breed only for the next generations to f**k them up prostituting them out to any old shit.

lol gnash dogs i run were killing things 2000 year before a bull terrier 

but i agree it’s detrimental  to the breed idiots get em the bull gets blamed it’s harder for lads keeping them out the way to go about there busuiness 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a younger man , I had two 9 feet by 15 ft runs in the garden with kennels , running water , side by side with all my dog related stuff behind 2 inch mesh .   inside them I had my dogs

I'd tap everyone of them XL bullies, a useless mutt bred/created for all the wrong reasons and largely owned by clowns from what I've seen. Pairing a suspect tempered animal with a fool with no idea h

The difference is a sensible/responsible owner recognises this trait and acts/handles the dog accordingly so accidents don't occur, as opposed to the majority of halfwits who own bullys and think it's

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I just thought Pacific was specific, but with a Welsh accent !

Bristol Chanel... the Welsh fashion chain?

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

but i agree it’s detrimental  to the breed idiots get em the bull gets blamed it’s harder for lads keeping them out the way to go about there busuiness 

Marty MChull

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Obviously im not referring to a Lurcher " God " such as yourself im talking about the thousands of mere mortals who have used Apbt blood......they wasnt accidental matings !

And as regards it being detrimental to the breed im not talking about that im talking in regards to the legendary dog men of the past,these men wouldnt even have known what a Lurcher was let alone a poxy f****n XL Bully.....their lifetimes works are being used to create breeds they never knew existed totally inferior to what they had around them at the time.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Obviously im not referring to a Lurcher " God " such as yourself im talking about the thousands of mere mortals who have used Apbt blood......they wasnt accidental matings !

And as regards it being detrimental to the breed im not talking about that im talking in regards to the legendary dog men of the past,these men wouldnt even have known what a Lurcher was let alone a poxy f****n XL Bully.....their lifetimes works are being used to create breeds they never knew existed totally inferior to what they had around them at the time.

not a lurcher god mate lol 

send me one a yours down i’ll get it right you’d think don mayfield was reborn 

i agree but most of the legendary dog men at that time were peddlers if they could a made money doing it they would not knocking them different time and it created the best there is for that job 

and it was pointless using bull in lurchers all it done was create quitters lol 

Edited by mC HULL
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

not a lurcher god mate lol 

send me one a yours down i’ll get it right you’d think don mayfield was reborn 

i agree but most of the legendary dog men at that time were peddlers if they could a made money doing it they would not knocking them different time and it created the best there is for that job 

and it was pointless using bull in lurchers all it done was create quitters lol 

🤣🤣 I'd make every one of your fluffy lugs quit in an evening. 

Only joking but I could. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

🤣🤣 I'd make every one of your fluffy lugs quit in an evening. 

Only joking but I could. 🤣🤣🤣

lol if you slipped on 3 things i run and i slipped on 3 things you run do you honestly believe mine would jack first lol 

im not a massive lover of fluffy ears myself 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol if you slipped on 3 things i run and i slipped on 3 things you run do you honestly believe mine would jack first lol 

im not a massive lover of fluffy ears myself 

Lol There's tougher Jack Russels than the fluff hounds. Lol.

A dog running itself to a standstill isn't jacking it just physically can't keep going but ass grabbing and standing off barking definitely is lol. 

• Haha 2