Air Arms tx 200 mk3 ULTIMATE SPRINGER .177 CAL.

• 2 months later...

I had the Hunter carbine, walnut stock tuned. Good rifle but too heavy and faffy for me. I prefer Hw 35 or a HW 99s Ive just bought. Much nicer to handle. A lot of people really love the TX so they are very good its just my own opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

Must admit to never seeing one or even heard of them Mark but looking at the blurb, they are very nice looking gun although very expensive compared to the standard TX.  I would love one for range shooting and get 'Charlie Caller' (Tim) to work his magic as he did with my 200HC which was a tack driver even in my hands but a grand for one seems too high.

WWW.AIR-ARMS.CO.UK

Air Arms air rifles are designed in Britain and are British-Made in our factory. We produce only the finest sporting, hunting, target, spring and PCP airguns.

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, j j m said:

just bought a nice hw98 tbt kit fitted today at a bargain price lovely gun

I’ve not long got a hw95k and fitted a tbt kit, and hands down the best thing I’ve owned

• Like 1
On 22/07/2024 at 17:44, JayB0 said:

I’ve not long got a hw95k and fitted a tbt kit, and hands down the best thing I’ve owned

BUT you have lived  a sheltered life Jason...............................🤣🤣🤣    

Phil