Project motorcycles before an after

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

ye mate i like the older stuff be collapsed out of breath after trying to kick that helmet on top of head catching your breath  lol it would have had you fit as out 

like you say the r1 and r6 were great everyone wanted one 

The FZ1 had the R1 engine just geared differently, was still good for 150 stock, got mine to 160 with very little mods, plenty quick enough for the big  naked bikes but some of the newer ones are crazy fast. 

Screenshot_20240916-203440.png

• Like 3

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I’d start a post on project motorcycles that some of you lads have done or doing?  this is the little project I done a 03 kx125 she’s now a clean little bike that runs super clean and cri

A yammy TT  my bro did , he imported the bike from california 

Rebuilt my 1988 Honda XR 80R a few yrs back for my lads 10 th birthday...gives me a massive smile knowing he started off riding my first geared bike👍

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The FZ1 had the R1 engine just geared differently, was still good for 150 stock, got mine to 160 with very little mods, plenty quick enough for the big  naked bikes but some of the newer ones are crazy fast. 

Mad wind blast on them nakeds lol..feel like a kite holding on 😅

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I always loved the bandit but felt let down after coming from an r1 to a 600 bandit, a mistake i regret

• Like 1
Just now, poxon said:

worth a bit of cash now mate

It's mad ain't it..also the 90's jap 2 strokes are worth mad money..

I remember my mate had a kawasaki ar 125 when you pulled the clutch in the side stand would lift up on a separate cable..I allways thought that was cool lol..

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I always loved the bandit but felt let down after coming from an r1 to a 600 bandit, a mistake i regret

It's a big step down in power, I've a 600 hornet at the minute and at this stage of my life it does just fine, my zip zip days are over. Lol. 

15 minutes ago, king said:

Mad wind blast on them nakeds lol..feel like a kite holding on 😅

Had the waist strap of my backpack come undone at 140 on the Armagh to Newry road, was like opening a parachute that pulled me over the white line, thing could of went south very quickly with that one. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Had the waist strap of my backpack come undone at 140 on the Armagh to Newry road, was like opening a parachute that pulled me over the white line, thing could of went south very quickly with that one. 

That will help to sharpen you reactions mate lol..

Do you watch much of the road racing..

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, dogmandont said:
17 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It's a big step down in power, I've a 600 hornet at the minute and at this stage of my life it does just fine, my zip zip days are over. Lol. 

my mate has the cb 600 i’ve had days on it it’s more the n enough for what i’d need lol

• Like 1
14 hours ago, king said:

It's mad ain't it..also the 90's jap 2 strokes are worth mad money..

I remember my mate had a kawasaki ar 125 when you pulled the clutch in the side stand would lift up on a separate cable..I allways thought that was cool lol..

I had a AR 50 same thing pull the clutch stand up cool design but by far the slowest bike I’ve ever had restricted to 35mph could of run faster lol nice looking bike I swapped it for a dt 50 far better bike 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

I had a AR 50 same thing pull the clutch stand up cool design but by far the slowest bike I’ve ever had restricted to 35mph could of run faster lol nice looking bike I swapped it for a dt 50 far better bike 

I've never seen an other bike with that feature it was cool lol..

Did the dt80 head fit on the dt 50 mate..I sure lads used to put a c90 head on a c70..

23 hours ago, dogmandont said:

dogs looking good nick there 

• Like 1